ADVERTISEMENT

Has each generation gotten progressively worse

Status
Not open for further replies.
In my opinion they quit making men after 1973, lol. There's no morals, ethics or values now with the new generation, none. Hand outs greatly appreciated now day and time, correction they are demanded! Over half of these cry baby twits couldn't change a car tire.

Not true! Most polls are usually within a point or two of each other. Keep believing these polls. The same thing will happen this year as in 2016 and people will once again be shocked.

As reported by CNN but If it doesn't fit your narrative it must be fake news. Right?

I guess I’m in the minority then.
Find it strange since Trumps”’s IQ is believed to be vastly superior to Biden’s. One would think the well educated would gravitate more to Trump

Without pull Trump would never have gotten in Wharton. Never made Dean's list and was an unremarkable student. We've all been subjected to his history and science faux pas.

Without pull Trump would never have gotten in Wharton. Never made Dean's list and was an unremarkable student. We've all been subjected to his history and science faux pas.
Again my primary point— In my opinion, his IQ matches up well with that of Biden. Granted this is just perception, opinion, and observation on my part and really is likely to be irrelevant in determining a victor. For all of Trump’s flaws, Biden is completely unremarkable and will be beholden to a leftist agenda, which I am opposed to.

Again my primary point— In my opinion, his IQ matches up well with that of Biden. Granted this is just perception, opinion, and observation on my part and really is likely to be irrelevant in determining a victor. For all of Trump’s flaws, Biden is completely unremarkable and will be beholden to a leftist agenda, which I am opposed to.
People hate Trump so much. Their hatred, not Trumps policies, is what’s dividing us.

Reactions: importcock

And yet he’s the PRESIDENT! A lot of the most successful people in America dropped out of college because well, it’s a waste of time. Lol

You mean like the DOC rewrote the history of the south and indoctrinated generations of southern kids with a wildly inaccurate representation of our "history".

Don't like your history, change it to what you want it to be.

Don't like your gender designation, change it to what you want it to be.

Don't like your Christianity, change it to what you want it to be.

Don't like your resume, just change it to what you want it to be.

Don't like being monogomous or faithful, change it to what you want it to be.

Drug of choice wearing out, change it to what you want it to be.

Don't like the meaning of certain words, change them to what you want them to be.

Don't like your Covid mask, change it to what you want it to be, even if that's nothing.

Think it's insulting to call your dog a dog, change it to what you want it to be.

Essentially, that's all there is now. Everything is up for grabs. Keep reaching for the stars. You might just reach high enough to remove the ones from the sky you don't like. Change them, to what you want them to be. Only problem is, my night sky, and yours, will still be the same. Ultimately, we take it up with God, who some people, have changed into who they want him to be.

Last edited:
It's called the new p#&&y generation, bunch of momma boys crying for attention. Those same piss ants couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag. Pop one of them the mouth they'd drop in a fetal position and cry for mommy. In masses is were they feel unstoppable.

He, shockingly:), used to claim he graduated #1 in his class at Wharton. It was, of course total & complete bs & stunning news to the other students in his class. They apparently had no idea. He never made the Dean's List, his graduating class had appox 59 of his classmates listed for some type of academic achievement. Somehow that list did not include trump. I believe that even his most steadfast cult members might, but likely wouldn't, find that confusing given his claim of graduating #1.
His grades were apparently so stellar that he had his attorney send a letter to both Wharton & Fordham threatening a lawsuit if they ever released his grades. Again, sort of strange for a guy who graduated #1.
Perhaps his grades were so good,and being the humble guy he is, that he didn't want to come off as arrogant. Or more likely it was closer to what one of his instructors at Wharton stated when he said trump was the dumbest student he ever taught in his 30 years at the school. He stated that long before trump conned people into voting for him in 2016.

He apparently just decided to give up on that lie & doesn't even attempt to recreate that con these days. But if he resurrected it tomorrow would anybody really be surprised?

Why anyone believes a word that comes out of his mouth will forever be a mystery to me.

Last edited:

Maybe not the sharpest tool in the shed but with superior leadership and experience to defeat Trump and return decency to our country. A correct VP choice and it won't be close.

Come November It won't be a vote for Biden as much as it will be a vote against Trump.

Maybe not the sharpest tool in the shed but with superior leadership and experience to defeat Trump and return decency to our country. A correct VP choice and it won't be close.

Come November It won't be a vote for Biden as much as it will be a vote against Trump.
I expect Biden to win, but I also expect riots and fires and looting if he doesn't. There's been nothing decent in the last 4 years about the reaction to the last election.

Last edited:
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Leadership from Biden? Only thing he has led is millions of dollars into his family's bank accounts. He is dumber than a stump. Quite possibly the dumbest and most corrupt politician out there.

The last part I can agree with.

Leadership from Biden? Only thing he has led is millions of dollars into his family's bank accounts. He is dumber than a stump. Quite possibly the dumbest and most corrupt politician out there.

This country has learned an important lesson with the election of a self centered despot wanna-be who has sold out his country in his bid for re-election. Thankfully it will be corrected come November. The GOP has hitched a ride on the Trump Titanic and it's too late to get off. What fun to watch the voter backlash unfold.

Reactions: Rollerdude123
This country has learned an important lesson with the election of a self centered despot wanna-be who has sold out his country in his bid for re-election. Thankfully it will be corrected come November. The GOP has hitched a ride on the Trump Titanic and it's too late to get off. What fun to watch the voter backlash unfold.
After all, we're all created by... the thing, you know the thing. LMAO

Reactions: cocks rule

You misspelled Obama.

He, shockingly:), used to claim he graduated #1 in his class at Wharton. It was, of course total & complete bs & stunning news to the other students in his class. They apparently had no idea. He never made the Dean's List, his graduating class had appox 59 of his classmates listed for some type of academic achievement. Somehow that list did not include trump. I believe that even his most steadfast cult members might, but likely wouldn't, find that confusing given his claim of graduating #1.
His grades were apparently so stellar that he had his attorney send a letter to both Wharton & Fordham threatening a lawsuit if they ever released his grades. Again, sort of strange for a guy who graduated #1.
Perhaps his grades were so good,and being the humble guy he is, that he didn't want to come off as arrogant. Or more likely it was closer to what one of his instructors at Wharton stated when he said trump was the dumbest student he ever taught in his 30 years at the school. He stated that long before trump conned people into voting for him in 2016.

He apparently just decided to give up on that lie & doesn't even attempt to recreate that con these days. But if he resurrected it tomorrow would anybody really be surprised?

Why anyone believes a word that comes out of his mouth will forever be a mystery to me.

He didn't have to lie about being an American Born citizen.

This country hasn't learned anything. The same people complaining today will be doing so in 30 years, regardless of who wins the election. And the same people who are successful, will continue to be successful.

This country hasn't learned anything. The same people complaining today will be doing so in 30 years, regardless of who wins the election. .

True, lots of conservative type folks complain all the time and won’t stop. It’s how limbaugh built a radio career, sort of a collective white angst about “those people”

Reactions: Jeremiah Bullfrog
True, lots of conservative type folks complain all the time and won’t stop. It’s how limbaugh built a radio career, sort of a collective white angst about “those people”
They do, as do a lot of liberal folks. Stupid is everywhere. The government isn't going to change that, and anyone who thinks they can rely on the government won't ever improve their situation.

He didn't have to lie about being an American Born citizen.
Anyone still claiming that debunked theory?Even our current liar in chief has given up the ghost on that. Even after his "investigators found stuff they could not believe" in Hawaii. Ever wonder why he never revealed this blockbuster news? I mean he promised he would. I knew it was a lie as soon as he said it, so did everyone else, at least those with a functioning brain.

Speaking of birth certificates this will make you head spin. All you need do is watch the first minute.

Last edited:
Yeah, I'm getting really tired of seeing all the conservatives marching in the streets complaining. No, wait. Nevermind.

did I imagine all the anger when Obama was president of white folks at tea party rallies yelling, and screaming at everyone because the national debt was increasing?

thank goodness we solved the debt issue and now have a balanced budget.

I see lots of so called angry conservatives on this board every day. Right wing radio is overflowing with their anger.

I remember when the world was going to absolutely fall apart in right wing world if gay people could marry each other.

Anyone still claiming that debunked theory. Even our current liar in chief has given up the ghost on that. Even after his "investigators found stuff they could not believe" in Hawaii. Ever wonder why he never revealed this blockbuster news? I mean he promised he would. I knew it was a lie as soon as he said it, so did everyone else, at least those with a functioning brain.

Speaking of birth certificates this will make you head spin. All you need do is watch the first minute.

Klepper s awesome. Smart as heck. Those trump supporters in that video were hilariously stupid.

They do, as do a lot of liberal folks. Stupid is everywhere. The government isn't going to change that, and anyone who thinks they can rely on the government won't ever improve their situation.

Stupid is everywhere. I agree. It’s just funny how some conservative folks don’t see themselves as the wihiners many are who are also looking to the government- just for a different outcome.

I see both sides the same in that regard.

Reactions: Dizzy01
did I imagine all the anger when Obama was president of white folks at tea party rallies yelling, and screaming at everyone because the national debt was increasing?

thank goodness we solved the debt issue and now have a balanced budget.

I see lots of so called angry conservatives on this board every day. Right wing radio is overflowing with their anger.

I remember when the world was going to absolutely fall apart in right wing world if gay people could marry each other.

Ah, but trump didn't just claim he would balance the budget. Wouldn't be bigly enough. Also, the trump mantra, never pass up a chance to try & con people. He claimed that he would completely eliminate the debt in 8 years. Even before the coronavirus the debt was soaring and there was/is zero possibility of that happening. But who better than the self-proclaimed "King of Debt" to completely eliminate our national debt, ironic isn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: Rollerdude123
Ah, but trump didn't just claim he would balance the budget. Wouldn't be bigly enough. Also, the trump mantra, never pass up a chance to try & con people. He claimed that he would completely eliminate the debt in 8 years. Even before the coronavirus the debt was soaring and there was/is zero possibility of that happening. But who better than the self-proclaimed "King of Debt" to completely eliminate our national debt, ironic isn't it?
The debt went from 4to 8 trillion under Bush. In an 08 campaign speech, Obama called that “criminal “. During Obama’s eight years in office it went from 8 to 20+ trillion.

Y'all have no comebacks for what we see every single day coming from the WH.
A Hollywood script writer with great imagination couldn't come up with this stuff, and the lies and divisiveness he hands the lemmings at his Nazi type rallies. He's an embarrassment to his party, his bots and administration. Sadly all they can do is damage control in an effort to hide his incompetence. After he's defeated look for tell-it-alls from his cabinet members regarding his recklessness as head of state and how hard they worked to cover up his missteps.

When his taxes are finally released ( we remember that campaign lie ) expect to see more evidence of collusion and conflicts of interest with Vladimir his puppet master and the Ruskies. No repercussion or actions taken when his own intelligence confirms bounties placed on US soldiers lives? Wouldn't want to upset his buddy would he? Where's the outrage?

We should remember the only reason Trump won 2016 was because folks did not want to vote for Hillary. He seemed the lesser of two evils at the time but now we know what we have on our hands. Fool me once shame on you but there are enough decent people in this country to not let this happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT