ADVERTISEMENT

Hats off to the O line today

Past two weeks they've been great. I wonder if they will shuffle the lineup after the bye or keep it like it is even though we get two guys back.

Reactions: Mr.Cocky83
Yes. I hope we don’t replace Bailey and Helms into starting rotation. This group is better run blocking and gaining continuity.

we have called them out plenty. They manned up today

I was there......two rows behind UT bench near the 50. Our O line was fighting their ass off to give Bentley time in the pocket. You nailed it.......they manned up. They started coming off the ball in the run game in the 2nd half. I was impressed with how big we are on both sides of the ball. First game I've seen in person this year, I like where we are heading under WM.

Never can have too much depth at that position. Rotate them in so they will be fresh at the end of the game for big drives at the end like we did today.

Amazing job esp on those 2 drives in the secnd half, esp with Hurst and August out there they were just dominating. Even more dominating is what our DL was doing to the Tenn OL, the Tenn OL was gassed big time. So proud of our players, coaches, and fans today. I was up there and it was a tough spot with the noise. Parker White wow all 3 FGs, amazing job.

Poultry KingWell-Known Member
NewYes. I hope we don’t replace Bailey and Helms into starting rotation. This group is better run blocking and gaining continuity.

Have you lost your mind? Bailey will be out there for sure. He's the most talented O-Lineman on the team.

Poultry KingWell-Known Member
NewYes. I hope we don’t replace Bailey and Helms into starting rotation. This group is better run blocking and gaining continuity.

Have you lost your mind? Bailey will be out there for sure. He's the most talented O-Lineman on the team.
All I know is we are pass blocking just as well and run blocking much better w/o him. I'm not saying kick him off the team. I would just not interrupt my OL continuity right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT