ADVERTISEMENT

Have I been under a rock the last couple of days. Has anybody seen this ?

The twitter poster 'doubts Coach Swinney' knew about this . . .' Typical Tater idiot - Dabo is ALWAYS innocent, even when he gets a policeman fired for stopping him for speeding - where he even ADMITTED to the cop that he was speeding!

I hope Dablow does go to Bama. I'm so tired of their smug classiness over there in Tuscaloosa - Bryant, Saban, et al. Let 'em get a little dose of Dabo-boy for awhile!

It's simply not possible for a coach or GA or somebody not to know this was going on in the locker room.

And don't tell me these guys were just messing around . They were throwing Haymaker at each other.

When I went through Navy flight school we boxed- it was fun as hell. We recorded it and played it at the O-club the following Friday and laughed our assess off.

If they want to do this- I have no issue with it- but it needs to be supervised and they need all the proper protective equipment.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Wonder when this happend, who the players are fighting, and whose phone filmed and released the evidence.

Looks like the coaches let an on field practice fight move into the locker room for team entertainment....

Reactions: gpcocks
Do you want to put this 'pillow fight' on one? ;)

tenor.gif

The same as bragging about sexually assaulting married women, locker room behavior.

WYFF doesn't care they are too far up Dabo's butt. And WSPA is a self proclaiming "Clemson Network".
From what I've seen, WSPA is working their butt off to climb higher up Dabo's ass than WYFF. They will surpass them soon enough.

I was shocked at the coverage the two major universities got on those two stations. Thank God I live in the lowcountry where Clemson is almost an afterthought. Coverage is pretty much UGA, USC and GaTech, with a good bit of GSU thrown in.

Reactions: Anna_Nimmitty
Wonder when this happend, who the players are fighting, and whose phone filmed and released the evidence.

Looks like the coaches let an on field practice fight move into the locker room for team entertainment....
This seems correct.

WYFF doesn't care they are too far up Dabo's butt. And WSPA is a self proclaiming "Clemson Network".

From what I've seen, WSPA is working their butt off to climb higher up Dabo's ass than WYFF. They will surpass them soon enough.

I was shocked at the coverage the two major universities got on those two stations. Thank God I live in the lowcountry where Clemson is almost an afterthought. Coverage is pretty much UGA, USC and GaTech, with a good bit of GSU thrown in.

Rearrange WSPA & you get PAWS.

First rule of fight club....
is you don't talk about fight club and you definitely don't video it and post it online....dabo is suppose to address the team today, per wyff....whatever that means

Meh. Making something out of nothing. A group of my friends and I used to do this with 6 oz gloves in my neighbors back yard a few times a week. If they had been doing this bare knuckle and throwing down I would say there is something to it.

Reactions: howard13
If they did this after Pittsburgh last year, we may wanna try it. I mean I hate those guys but whatever it takes to get fired up, pissed off, and knock the crap out of our last 5 opponents.

This is the kind of thing that illustrates the hypocrisy of Rev. Dabs. He’s busy telling all the recruits and their families what a clean and wholesome program he runs. Meanwhile you have crap like this going on.

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
Meh. Making something out of nothing. A group of my friends and I used to do this with 6 oz gloves in my neighbors back yard a few times a week. If they had been doing this bare knuckle and throwing down I would say there is something to it.

It's a big deal because it's a potential liability issue for the university, unlike your backyard brawls. Hence Dabo denying any knowledge of it. The potential earnings certain Clemson football players could claim is pretty high. But anyway....I'm sure Dabo will put a stop to it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT