ADVERTISEMENT

Have I been under a rock the last couple of days. Has anybody seen this ?

It's a big deal because it's a potential liability issue for the university, unlike your backyard brawls. Hence Dabo denying any knowledge of it. The potential earnings certain Clemson football players could claim is pretty high. But anyway....I'm sure Dabo will put a stop to it.

How can Dabo deny any knowledge when you have a bunch of players recording this...

I think Dabo may have more problems..

Panty waist post.
giphy.gif

Reactions: Heyward1
Dabo says all players involved are suspended for the bye week. All the tater faithful praise him for fast acting punishment.

Hate to explain it to the house taters but there is a difference between boxing and fighting. The gloves allow you to hit the other guy more times without hurting their own hands..They are not made to protect the opponent.

This was a fight. It could have been playful but I doubt it. I'd like to see the end of the video.. Looks like several people around was filming it.. Someone got punked at the end of this fight.. I am guessing the friend of the loser is the one that released the clip..

Reactions: Rod Dangerfield
wow, teenage boys hitting each other with boxing gloves!?! The horror!

#SlowNewsDay

That's far more than just "boys hitting each other." Dismiss it all you want, but the optics look bad. I can't imagine too many recruits' parents liking that. #moreasinineclemsuxantics

Last year we had clemp players grabbing genitalia. This year we have this. It's all part of a pattern. Meanwhile the Rev. will preach how his program is "special" and "clean."

I predict before the season's over, Dablow will introduce after practice Olympic Wrestling - ancient Grecian style!

Dabo steps out for a weekend for trip to Bama and look all what happens.. Dabo's lack of focus on his Team is starting to show up all over the place.. On the field, in the locker rooms... Bet the media picks up on soon..

Reactions: howard13
Back in the 1960s, my high school football team routinely had boxing matches between players during the off-season. It was no big deal -- it fostered team cohesion. No doubt it seems weird to young folks in today's world of sissified males.
giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT