ADVERTISEMENT

HC will be named on or before Dec 5th

At this point, I'm tired of the speculation. It was fun for a little while, but most on here, myself to an extent, have gone into one person's camp or completely against one or more people. I'm ready for a decision to be made to put this to rest. My biggest hope is that the fans will get behind whoever is chosen and do our best to do whatever we can to aid in his and the team's success.

What is the rush? If USC had a top 10, or even a top 20, or 30, or 40, class to hold together, I might could see it. And outside of signing a Meyer, or a Saban, a new coach isn't going to flip anybody worth a crap. I thought Ray panicked last time and that is how we ended up settling for Muschamp. Now it seems we are hiring a coach on the basis that he is a nice guy, has a familiar last name in football circles, and is available quicker than anybody else. Genius. And to think that people get paid bug bucks to make these types of decisions.

What is the rush? If USC had a top 10, or even a top 20, or 30, or 40, class to hold together, I might could see it. And outside of signing a Meyer, or a Saban, a new coach isn't going to flip anybody worth a crap. I thought Ray panicked last time and that is how we ended up settling for Muschamp. Now it seems we are hiring a coach on the basis that he is a nice guy, has a familiar last name in football circles, and is available quicker than anybody else. Genius. And to think that people get paid bug bucks to make these types of decisions.
Truth. You and I could have locked up this hire.

Does it really matter who we hire? We as fans are dreamers and want the impossible. I would love a coach that no one thinks would come here. That being said no matter who I s hired this board will implode with bit#hng and whining on how should have done this or that etc. For once after it is announced just try to come back to being the best fans in the sport. When explayers take to social media and bash this fan base something has to change and it should start with us. We have always been a selling point to recruiting and if that goes away we sure as hell can recruit on winning.

Does it really matter who we hire? We as fans are dreamers and want the impossible. I would love a coach that no one thinks would come here. That being said no matter who I s hired this board will implode with bit#hng and whining on how should have done this or that etc. For once after it is announced just try to come back to being the best fans in the sport. When explayers take to social media and bash this fan base something has to change and it should start with us. We have always been a selling point to recruiting and if that goes away we sure as hell can recruit on winning.
That shouldn’t have read can’t recruit on winning

We can be thankful you’re not one.

Reactions: rogue cock
Decision will be made tonight and anouncement Sunday
The decision was made before they even fired Muschamp. It was always going to be Beamer because our administration is impotent and our fanbase is ignorant.

We paid over $30 million for the worst Florida HC in their history in order to then hire a TE coach who has never coordinated an offense let alone run an entire team.

This all for an administration that is given over $140 million a year to operate. It's a situation that can't be screwed up yet our administration has done it, twice.

Pathetic. Pitiful.

The decision was made before they even fired Muschamp. It was always going to be Beamer because our administration is impotent and our fanbase is ignorant.

We paid over $30 million for the worst Florida HC in their history in order to then hire a TE coach who has never coordinated an offense let alone run an entire team.

This all for an administration that is given over $140 million a year to operate. It's a situation that can't be screwed up yet our administration has done it, twice.

Pathetic. Pitiful.

If they hire Beamer you are right. Looks like we are heading in that direction. I must say I heard rumblings about Napier. In my books an average hire, but better than Beamer.

If they hire Beamer you are right. Looks like we are heading in that direction. I must say I heard rumblings about Napier. In my books an average hire, but better than Beamer.
Beamer has been presented as the favorite by local media and trusted Gamecock posters. He was pushed from day 1 right after the firing of Muschamp. Even the articles and updates show that. Just a few days ago he was all but guaranteed.

The reason this Napier bump happened within the last few days is some of our wiser fans realized this was a ruse all along. Many people complaining there was never really a search. Napier started being spun as possible, mainly TOS and few other local media members, to shut down that obvious realization. To Gamecock Central's credit they have never wavered from Beamer and appear to care more about reporting the truth rather than playing the USC administration's PR game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT