ADVERTISEMENT

Heads are rolling at MSU.....

and, it’s not a knock on a former Gamecock (that I’ve admired), but glad nothing ever materialized with CMD, if it was ever even truly an option.

To Spur’s credit, he never tolerated the crap behavior toward women.

http://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...on-michigan-state-goes-larry-nassar-case-espn
Yes, getting very ugly. I'm sure the digging will continue and there is plenty of dirt to be found. The basketball team / incidents / lack of punishment appears to be very shady.

Reactions: sinkerslider
Probably is, but I wouldn’t want the NCAA snooping around here because he’s here. They’re already investigating this one time last year when Boom threw a football to a recruits little brother

From the article linked in the OP

Since Dantonio's tenure began in 2007, at least 16 MSU football players have been accused of sexual assault or violence against women, according to interviews and public records obtained by Outside the Lines. Even more, Dantonio was said to be involved in handling the discipline in at least one of the cases several years ago. As recently as June, Dantonio faced a crowd of reporters who were asking questions about four of his football players who had been accused of sexual assault. Six questions in, a reporter asked Dantonio how he had handled such allegations previously.

In this #metoo environment I'm sure the twitter mob of Social Justice Warriors will be all over all things MSU. He may not be safe.

Watching outside the lines. If all true, don't be surprised if Izzo and Dantonio are gone in A few month (particularly Izzo). Home game tonight and there are protest planned on campus and at the game.

Since Dantonio's tenure began in 2007, at least 16 MSU football players have been accused of sexual assault or violence against women, according to interviews and public records obtained by Outside the Lines. Even more, Dantonio was said to be involved in handling the discipline in at least one of the cases several years ago. As recently as June, Dantonio faced a crowd of reporters who were asking questions about four of his football players who had been accused of sexual assault. Six questions in, a reporter asked Dantonio how he had handled such allegations previously.

In this #metoo environment I'm sure the twitter mob of Social Justice Warriors will be all over all things MSU. He may not be safe.

Yea, that dang Social Justice army and their intolerance of sexual assault.

Are you kidding? ANYONE who had a part in covering this up at MSU should lose their job immediately.

My $$$$ is on Dantonio being gone by the end of next week at the latest. Possibly before the end of the weekend.

Selective outrage. Nobody ever marched on Clemson's campus when their players beat up women with towel rods and threw them downstairs.

You mean the environment of women deciding they're not putting up with that crap anymore? Your post sounds like you condone it.

Selective outrage. Nobody ever marched on Clemson's campus when their players beat up women with towel rods and threw them downstairs.
Somehow everything goes back to Clemson. Well, the 5000 time this story is brought up. We always conveniently leave out the part of her cutting him open with a razor blade. It's wasnt all his fault.

As they should be! And somesomething is wrong with social justice??

Reactions: ExpatCarolinian
Allswede says the attorney told her how Dantonio, the football coach, had dealt with a sexual assault accusation against one of his players: He had the player talk to his mother about what he had done.

That's not a good look for Dantonio.

Early signing period will screw over a bunch of MSU commits if they are having second thoughts right now.

Somehow everything goes back to Clemson. Well, the 5000 time this story is brought up. We always conveniently leave out the part of her cutting him open with a razor blade. It's wasnt all his fault.
That's why I said selective outrage.

That’s the kind of crap that happens when the first incident wasn’t handled with justice and prosecuted.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT