ADVERTISEMENT

Hearing Rumors: Freeze to Auburn for $6MM per year ... BUT the interesting scuttlebutt is ....

boom smile GIF

Did they even interview Cadillac Williams for the job??
What I heard was that this was a done deal since Nov 1. Now we grow excellent quality BS here in Carolina but, Alabama is another country. However, there is that foul smell of truth in this rumor and Auburn is well, Auburn is Auburn. Ever work with an Auburn Grad? That is one strange group of people.

What I heard was that this was a done deal since Nov 1. Now we grow excellent quality BS here in Carolina but, Alabama is another country. However, there is that foul smell of truth in this rumor and Auburn is well, Auburn is Auburn. Ever work with an Auburn Grad? That is one strange group of people.
You know a deep south school like Auburn wasn't even considering Williams even though he played there, alot of the south refuses to change with the time

How much money is Auburn putting into the new Coach deal?

Buy out for Freeze? Estimate 8 to 10 million
And current coach? Auburn owed Harsin a $15.5 million buyout?

They want to beat Alabama really bad!!!

You know a deep south school like Auburn wasn't even considering Williams even though he played there, alot of the south refuses to change with the time
That’s a mighty broad brush. Let’s not label all of the south because of what auburn did. You know at one time USC had an AA offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator. ESPN made sure to tell everyone when we were on TV.

Reactions: CockFamily6
I’ve lived everywhere in the U.S. and it’s the same in the north. I’m old enough to remember the biggest and most violent protests against school bussing to achieve racial integration were in northern cities.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT