ADVERTISEMENT

Heavy Rain for Saturday

The worst frog strangling rain games I remember attending Mo Williams (UK) and Scott Harley (ECU) both set records rushing against us. I don't see Perine being that kind of back but on the other hand Rico D. and Feaster might have a big day.

I was at that stupid EZU game....

Ugh

The worst frog strangling rain games I remember attending Mo Williams (UK) and Scott Harley (ECU) both set records rushing against us. I don't see Perine being that kind of back but on the other hand Rico D. and Feaster might have a big day.
It will be raining on both sides of the field spot the ball and let's go. BEAT'EM.
with our luck, Will only Rain on the Home side..
giphy.gif

Reactions: jimnasium
Haha. Wunderground is now 100% chance by noon. National weather service is now forcasting this. NWS was showing no rain until later.
Saturday
Showers, mainly after 1pm. The rain could be heavy at times. High near 68. East wind 7 to 13 mph. Chance of precipitation is 80%. New precipitation amounts between a half and three quarters of an inch possible.

None of them know! Like I said earlier, in about 27hrs, we all will. ;)

I think the rain will help USC here. If it were four years ago I would say we would have the advantage because we practice in the rain every day (it rains EVERY day at 3pm in Gainesville during August/September)...but now we just go into the IPF.

I'd say the game is a coin toss at this point.

I was going to come up from Atlanta for the game, but will watch from the man cave instead.

Good luck! Should be a great game!

Reactions: DrMickey
If it rains it will help us. If it sunny it will help us. We got this

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT