ADVERTISEMENT

Heelz42, did you get to see that game?

Even the north Carolina band sucked. At the beginning of the game out of line and all over the place. Horrible.

Hey Freddie, yes I watched the game and I am still not over it to be honest with you, on top of that your boys from Marion beat Tuscola last night so I'm having a pretty bad weekend so far. Just glad the Panthers dont play Sunday and add to it.....

No details or fun facts from me really, just think the Heels missed several opportunities to win the game and had a Senior QB look more like Cam holding the ball all night, then running around and throwing an INT vs your typical senior QB.....still have no idea why Fed would not have #34 in the game in the red zone and run it some vs passing, bumbled pic 6, two fumbles laying on the ground we dont recover, 3 trips in the red zone and 0 points...the coulda, woulda, shoulda's in my mind just go on and on but bottom line we lost....USC and Spurrier did what they needed to do to win with ball control and the running game.....

I do like the fact we will continue to play each other to open the season vs playing a no name team that would be a cake walk, I think both teams will benefit more from this game vs a game against Troy State or someone.

Hey Freddie, yes I watched the game and I am still not over it to be honest with you, on top of that your boys from Marion beat Tuscola last night so I'm having a pretty bad weekend so far. Just glad the Panthers dont play Sunday and add to it.....

No details or fun facts from me really, just think the Heels missed several opportunities to win the game and had a Senior QB look more like Cam holding the ball all night, then running around and throwing an INT vs your typical senior QB.....still have no idea why Fed would not have #34 in the game in the red zone and run it some vs passing, bumbled pic 6, two fumbles laying on the ground we dont recover, 3 trips in the red zone and 0 points...the coulda, woulda, shoulda's in my mind just go on and on but bottom line we lost....USC and Spurrier did what they needed to do to win with ball control and the running game.....

I do like the fact we will continue to play each other to open the season vs playing a no name team that would be a cake walk, I think both teams will benefit more from this game vs a game against Troy State or someone.

Well, if this is any comfort to you, I think the Heels are much better than most people think and are going to surprise many fans and have a good year, much better than last year.

Reactions: heelzfor2
Even the north Carolina band sucked. At the beginning of the game out of line and all over the place. Horrible.
On that note, I heard our band is up to like 375/400 members. That's awesome!

heelz, that RB, Hood, is one talented back. i held my breath on that last tar heel drive. we were fortunate to win & i think our defense looks to be a much better unit this year. on another note, I saw where uncp beat wssu. go braves!!!!

Reactions: heelzfor2
The Heels actually looked pretty good in my opinion. I believe that they will wins some good games this year. They have some offensive weapons and a good defense. As the year goes on this win will look better and better for us as they do.

...I do like the fact we will continue to play each other to open the season vs playing a no name team that would be a cake walk, I think both teams will benefit more from this game vs a game against Troy State or someone.

⬆️ THIS!! ⬆️

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT