ADVERTISEMENT

Heisman Ceremony

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is no one asking who bought that punk kids gold chain? I thought he he grew up poor:. Seems able to afford a custom tux and gold

Reactions: GamecockJL
Screw the Heisman since he wasn't invited. D Watson instead of Reynolds is ridiculous.

Essi. I'm not saying your QB shouldn't be there. I'm saying Keenan is a better QB and will be serving our country to protect our nations. He has more TDs then any QB ... Ever. How us that comedy???? My vote would be for Keenan 10 out of 10 times. Btw. We get it. You guys lose 4-5 games without your QB. Reality.

Dabo was visibly drunk as a skunk. Watson is not winning this anymore than Clempson is winning the NC.

In 2011, O'Sweenie led the Tigers to an 10–3 record that included an ACC Championship, the Tigers' first since 1991. They earned a trip to the Orange Bowl, their first major-bowl appearance since the 1981 national championship probation season.

During a pre-game ESPN interview prior to the Orange Bowl, O'Sweenie said, "Hopefully when this thing is over, people are going to be talking about the Clemson defense." The comment proved to be prescient as #15 Clemson would go on to lose to the #23 West Virginia Mountaineers, 70–33, conceding an all-time record number of points scored in a quarter (35), half (49) and game (70) in the 109-year history of bowl games.

Defensive coordinator Kevin Steele was fired after the game.

I don't believe the post above. I do believe that the person that should have won was macaffery. He was the one that got screwed.
The guy had 4 200+ yard games, carried over 40 times in a couple games AND got stronger as the game went on. The guy is a beast. Watson is good but he's no beast. The Stanford guy would have been my second choice.

watsons name came up way to late in the race.....those two were there all year.....taterville can get over it....they should be happy he was invited.....he definitely deserved to be there

Reactions: 67gamecock
The guy had 4 200+ yard games, carried over 40 times in a couple games AND got stronger as the game went on. The guy is a beast. Watson is good but he's no beast. The Stanford guy would have been my second choice.

Running behind the best line money can buy to me he's not even the best back in the country. he also got the ball 40 times a game.

Running behind the best line money can buy to me he's not even the best back in the country. he also got the ball 40 times a game.
If he's getting it that much then that tells me he's that productive and he doesn't get tired. If Clemson wants a better offensive line then go out and recruit them....or pay them like the rest of the players on that team.

Henry was clearly the best player in the country this year and deserved the Heisman. Clemson still with no Heisman winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT