ADVERTISEMENT

Hello USC!

Hey Wingman! We had a thread a week ago or so about the Iowa wave to the children's hospital. Awesome! I asked if anybody could send you a message about it. Glad to have you back!

Reactions: Cock-Vader
Nice win against Arkansas. While I don't see you winning out, you should end up with a good season and a decent bowl game. Some nice blocks to build on! Good luck!
Get your Big Orange sucking ass back to the ESSO CLUB at Redneck U. Your MIGHTY TIGERS haven't won anything yet this year. Maybe you will end up with a nice season also. Maybe the ACC over the next 8-10 years or so come up with a few good teams like last year so you and the toothless uncultured Taters can have some interesting games to attend. When the Wolfpack nails you, you will be out of contention for a playoff spot with the loss because of weak schedule.

Get your Big Orange sucking ass back to the ESSO CLUB at Redneck U. Your MIGHTY TIGERS haven't won anything yet this year. Maybe you will end up with a nice season also. Maybe the ACC over the next 8-10 years or so come up with a few good teams like last year so you and the toothless uncultured Taters can have some interesting games to attend. When the Wolfpack nails you, you will be out of contention for a playoff spot with the loss because of weak schedule.
Try again.

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/merry-christmas-from-iowa.215083/

Why don't you try actually reading the entire thread before making a complete fool of yourself.

Folks are a little sensitive around here lately with our change in fortunes. Pay no attention, lol.

You just showed yourself as a complete idiot.

My apologies to Wingman! Love Iowa U. One of my favorite campuses - beautiful, and I always pull for the Hawkeyes - like Mom, the Flag, and apple pie! God bless 'em!

Do people that have thousands if not tens of thousands of posts here not recognize Wingman as our Iowa friend that's been posting here for years?? Jeez.

And I recall that Outback Bowl all too well. Please don't schedule us to come play at Iowa. We'll continue to enjoy y'all's awesome wave to the children's hospital from afar :D

You would think that Manafold would get the message that he is an idiot and not really liked around here. All he ever does is stir up trouble either on this board or that of the opposing team.

Thanks Wingman- yall have a sort of nasty schedule looks like to me. Ohio State, Wisc., Purdue all in a row. And is Nebraska any good?

Cringeworthy. Did you ever go back to the KY site to take your medicine like a man? They came over here looking for you after that game.

Wow, you're embarrassing. I don't post here much and I recognize the Iowa guy.

If Wingman is a tater so be it. Not a thing wrong with his post and very respectful

For those being insulting, Wingman has been a welcome poster here since we played Iowa in whatever bowl. He's good people, and is not deserving of the vitriol.

My apologies Wingman for the immature posters.

BTW...the band making the formation of the waving hand...that was awesome!
Not to worry. If I start to get these comments from the names I recognize I'll double check what I've written. Between autocorrect and getting old, sometimes things don't read the way I want it to.

You are an idiot. Do you not read any of the other posts?

Reactions: Cock-Vader
What in the holy hell is wrong with you? This dude has been posting here for YEARS and is an Iowa fan.

Hey Wing, great to hear from you! When in Charleston, you need to come to The Roost. It is a West Ashley bar that is home to the Gamecocks and we share it with the Charleston Iowa Hawkeye Club. Every Saturday, its full of Gamecocks and Hawkeyes and we have both games on tv. We pull for y'all and y'all pull for us, its a good relationship. You guys have even helped us run some obnoxious Bama fans out of there one afternoon. Good luck the rest of the year!!!

Hey Wing, great to hear from you! When in Charleston, you need to come to The Roost. It is a West Ashley bar that is home to the Gamecocks and we share it with the Charleston Iowa Hawkeye Club. Every Saturday, its full of Gamecocks and Hawkeyes and we have both games on tv. We pull for y'all and y'all pull for us, its a good relationship. You guys have even helped us run some obnoxious Bama fans out of there one afternoon. Good luck the rest of the year!!!
Sounds great. I'd love to come down to SC to check out a lot of the history in the area. (before it's all tore down) Catching a game with both teams would be awesome! If Bama or Florida fans get bothered, oh well, life sucks when you realize the whole world doesn't bow to your alter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT