ADVERTISEMENT

Help for a rival fan with Cancer....

TN--Gamecock

Mar 6, 2009
Erwin, TN
Mike Irby, moderator for the UNC site is having bone marrow transplants....

I thought it would be nice to help a rival in need....I always give something when a Gamecock is in need...but I will also help the rival fans as well...

Gamecock Nation shows up....here's the site that has the address...

My support group looked at it but opted not to pay those funds and set up the bank account and also PayPal under mikeirbyusa@aol.com.

Some of you long time posters may know Mike....lord knows he's banned me from the UNC site but this is only a sports board and I hate to hear this.....so I'm going to send a donation to help a fellow Carolinian....

Let's help Mike and show him the generosity of Gamecock Nation....

Mike Irby, moderator for the UNC site is having bone marrow transplants....

I thought it would be nice to help a rival in need....I always give something when a Gamecock is in need...but I will also help the rival fans as well...

Gamecock Nation shows up....here's the site that has the address...

My support group looked at it but opted not to pay those funds and set up the bank account and also PayPal under mikeirbyusa@aol.com.

Some of you long time posters may know Mike....lord knows he's banned me from the UNC site but this is only a sports board and I hate to hear this.....so I'm going to send a donation to help a fellow Carolinian....

Let's help Mike and show him the generosity of Gamecock Nation....
My prayers are with him and his family.

I think eventhough I've never met the man, having conversations even in this medium connects folks....I remember when moneygirl on the va. Tech site was killed in a car wreck, I felt really awkward since she had just posted something I said a day earlier....

Let's hope mike gets a speedy recovery....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT