ADVERTISEMENT

Here is how we lost XT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty simple. Bama has perfected working EVERY loophole within the system to bring in top tier talent. Clemson, to their credit hired Bama personnel and are now practicing the same tactics. Claiming bagman, and jobs and free vacations may very well be true but Clemson is not breaking the rules. I know that is hard for many of you to accept but the strategy put into place is to copy Bama. Go ahead and post the pictures of the kids with cash but let's face it, those photos are ancient and offer no tangible truths...........If there is one conspiracy that might have legs it is the funneling through the church but good luck with that one.....

The church thing is genius. ncaa won't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

Who is Rocky Mcintosh ?
He is a LB out of Gaffney. Committed to the taters after his Jr year. A booster gave him a part-time Job. He made 5 times more than full-time employees. NCAA opened An investigation made the tigers pull the offer. He went to Miami was 2nd round draft pick to the Redskins. The booster is still close to the Program.

Last edited:
They do offer scholarships. And I'm tired of people doubting a family's ability to afford certain things. Have you ever heard of loans?? And when you're the #1 prospect all kinds of people make offers of money and pulling strings.......Now I agree the whole IMG set up is screaming potential fraud. But as we know the NCAA is bs. Anytime there is billions of dollars involved there is corruption. That's just a fact of life.

They do offer scholarships. And I'm tired of people doubting a family's ability to afford certain things. Have you ever heard of loans?? And when you're the #1 prospect all kinds of people make offers of money and pulling strings.......Now I agree the whole IMG set up is screaming potential fraud. But as we know the NCAA is bs. Anytime there is billions of dollars involved there is corruption. That's just a fact of life.
Similar setup to the IJGA and the Heritage School in HHI. Some families can afford to send their talented children, some truly talented get scholarships based on need.

is NS supporting players bye the rules and we're missing something.

im-13.jpg

I thought he was a muschamp hire at UF that didn't go well there? Maybe I misunderstood his production?
Charlie Weis was his first OC for one year. Brent Pease was the OC for the next two. Roper was hired in Muschamp's final year. The offense improved, but not enough. Roper recruited Will Grier, who has been UFs best QB to date and if Roper could be criticized for anything it would be his failure to play Grier his true freshman year. None of the other QBs could throw the ball. Despite not having a passing QB, Roper still put up better numbers across the board than the offensive "genius" McElwain did in his first year. Give Roper time...his offenses at Duke were pretty prolific (running and passing) especially considering the handicaps you have coaching at Duke. They even admitted that Bentley was running very, very little of the playbook last year....just didn't have time to learn it.

Back to Clemson cheating. The more I hear, the more I think they are. The church scheme is the deal. I think too that they paid for the dad of XT to get him out of jail, or at least arranged for it. Additionally, all Clemson players make good money when their fans meet them on the field after each home game. I am not talking about a couple of hundred dollars per year either. I really do not want to get in an argument with any body on this, these are just my thoughts.

This is why:
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/C9EtlT2XUAEyuXZ.jpg

Elite players going to the NFL from Clemson is why.

When we do that consistently, then we shall recruit well.

Can we do that without Spurrier? (Swearinger, Sanders, Clowney, etc.)? Time will tell.

Muschamp is getting a premium salary. Better be a bowl win and some kids going to the NFL, or I for one ain't paying for the club and watching his crap anymore.

Grew up in Rock Hill and live in the area now. That you think the South Point/Clowney pipeline was ALL about relationships is hilariously deluded. That set up was perfect and in line with what others are doing. But if you think y'all aren't "playing the game". You are fooling yourself.

Personally, I have no problem with y'all continuing in this line of thinking instead of addressing the real issues.

And....never been to Newspring and never will, if that is your implication.

So why the hell are you wandering around here babbling your propaganda? Looking for a rise? then let me oblige you. Please ask for help if you don't understand the way this is worded.
You appear to be a fool for drinking the Kool-aid then meandering over here yapping out of your rear end like a broken record. Dabo's playhouse, Newspring cult and Clemmons are joined at the hip along with IMG. It's irrelevant what you believe or post over here,the truth is still the truth.
But, don't let the facts get in the way of your fantasy. Just know this.The whip will come down on the crooked operation Clemmons has always run up there when Alabama and Ohio State catch on to what we have known for many years. They have more $$$ than Clemmons and their slush funds and now Clemmons is on their radar screen, just like Tennessee and Ole Miss.
"All in" will be laughed at and remembered as known as Taken In when the NCAA comes back to Clemmons again. Until then, party like a Dabo.
Now, don't miss that "All In" cookout in July y'hear.

Time to stop worrying about Clemson talent. They will go down this year like anyone else. They probably will never in Dabo's career have the players they had last year. Remember, even though they won it all, they for all practical purposes lost four games last year with Watson and Co., ND, NCSU, FSU, and LU.in addition to Pitt. We will rise up this year with a better defense and maybe, just maybe the best offense in the SEC. Clemson coming to Williams Brice this year is by no means assured of victory. I like our chances. Beat Swinney this year and the domination begins again.

As a member of New Spring church in Columbia this thread really, really makes me laugh. You should see how many, including myself, Gamecock fans are in attendance every Sunday. Y'all need to put the tin foil hats away.

The New Spring in Anderson has had a youth program for years that my children attended. Clemson players were frequent visitors. Good program to give children a safe place to be at night. So someone starts a rumor that the players receive money from the church. That's it. Whoever started it is still laughing that people keep repeating it. A lot of Gamecocks go to New Spring too.

They're in the acc, shoe in for the playoffs.
Uhh, that kind of statement just makes us look petty.
This past bowl season saw the SEC not fare well, the ACC had the best record at what 9 and 4 or something?
I'm all for bagging on the All Cupcake Conference, but right now that claim isn't valid.
We should just focus on improving in areas that will help the offense instead of running down another conference, ie, ignore them and stay focused.
Big O Linemen don't have to be highly rated, not many are, they just need to be skilled big bodies and give our QB some time in the pocket.
At least that's where I would start, then again I'm not a coach, but it seems kind of obvious to a layman like myself.

Reactions: IkeWild33
As a member of New Spring church in Columbia this thread really, really makes me laugh. You should see how many, including myself, Gamecock fans are in attendance every Sunday. Y'all need to put the tin foil hats away.

We're glad that you worship God and found a church. Just wish you hadn't been duped by Noble and his scams. Plenty of other places you could be worshipping without funneling your money and resources into a so called "church".

We're glad that you worship God and found a church. Just wish you hadn't been duped by Noble and his scams. Plenty of other places you could be worshipping without funneling your money and resources into a so called "church".
I respect your answer and your opinion. Perry had been gone for a while now, and I still love my church.

Charlie Weis was his first OC for one year. Brent Pease was the OC for the next two. Roper was hired in Muschamp's final year. The offense improved, but not enough. Roper recruited Will Grier, who has been UFs best QB to date and if Roper could be criticized for anything it would be his failure to play Grier his true freshman year. None of the other QBs could throw the ball. Despite not having a passing QB, Roper still put up better numbers across the board than the offensive "genius" McElwain did in his first year. Give Roper time...his offenses at Duke were pretty prolific (running and passing) especially considering the handicaps you have coaching at Duke. They even admitted that Bentley was running very, very little of the playbook last year....just didn't have time to learn it.
Thanks for the clarity.....think I've listened to some that were not so informed. I was disappointed this past year, but he ets a pass in year 1.

Even if you don't know that it's true, how do you know it's not true. Think about it, what a great way to be bullet proof with the NCAA? The NCAA doesn't have jurisdiction over a church and Clemson can give to a church and get a tax deduction. If I was the AD, I would tell NIKE, look, we will buy our own uniforms this year so we want you to make a donation to a church (charity) for us for a couple of million. They do wonderful things for needy families. Money laundering at its finest and the NCAA cannot do a thing.

Reactions: lowcountrytiger
Time to stop worrying about Clemson talent. They will go down this year like anyone else. They probably will never in Dabo's career have the players they had last year. Remember, even though they won it all, they for all practical purposes lost four games last year with Watson and Co., ND, NCSU, FSU, and LU.in addition to Pitt. We will rise up this year with a better defense and maybe, just maybe the best offense in the SEC. Clemson coming to Williams Brice this year is by no means assured of victory. I like our chances. Beat Swinney this year and the domination begins again.

ND? Think you're getting your years mixed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT