ADVERTISEMENT

Heres an an "official Marquette game thread"....

Two references to "white guys" so far in this thread. Intetesting that that is acceptable and commonplace yet....
And im not trying to start anything. Just an observation.
Really? Take a break man. We all grew up with "White Guys" who could drain the 3 like crazy. No story here. Go have a drink.

Reactions: funktavious
Two references to "white guys" so far in this thread. Intetesting that that is acceptable and commonplace yet....

I think it was used only for clarification. I don't think he would feel like a victim.

They are ok as long as they aren't Duke white guys. Those are the worst. One is coaching right now

Good half, battled back. Need to win by two in the 2nd half. We HAVE to continue with the defensive intensity and hope they cool down from behind the arc.

These guys are chuckers, its not gonna last. Keep playing D and work the inside on offense

We're in good shape on fouls. Nobody with more than 1. However, 3 MQ starters have 2 each.

I would not count on MQ cooling down. I don't know how deep their bench is. The first half was quite fast up and down the court. Maybe our guys wear their legs out for a change. Those 3's may not come as easy towards the end of the game.

Believe it or not our shooting percentage is a tenth higher than theirs. How did that happen?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT