ADVERTISEMENT

Here's what we should do next year to retaliate for Dabo running up the score.

paleoorthocock

Dec 14, 2004
I think we should put 11 big dudes over against his 11—making it 1 for 1—and say to our guys, "Hey guys, you stop Dabo's team from scoring." In fact, I'm so pissed about it that I think we should train those guys to do nothing but stop the opponent from scoring. That'll show him!

I think we should put 11 big dudes over against his 11—making it 1 for 1—and say to our guys, "Hey guys, you stop Dabo's team from scoring." In fact, I'm so pissed about it that I think we should train those guys to do nothing but stop the opponent from scoring. That'll show him!

Best post of the Year !!!! Might even work against other teams too .

Meanwhile Jake Bentley just threw for another half a thousand on taters greet D

Reactions: cockofdawn
Don't forget to tell them "Hey, and don't be afraid to wrap your arms around the ball-carrier's legs."

There is no running up the score anymore. Teams in the top 10 have to look good winning because a lot of voters won’t watch the game, they’ll only look at the score.

Offensive coaches should just run their regular offense.

Reactions: agantt
There is no running up the score anymore. Teams in the top 10 have to look good winning because a lot of voters won’t watch the game, they’ll only look at the score.

Offensive coaches should just run their regular offense.

Clemson is #2 and in absolutely no danger of missing the playoff unless they lose next week. This might make since if they were #4 our outside looking in.

We should come up with a name for this. That's ground breaking stuff there.

Man, it's always something with you guys.

2016 - "Their players said some mean things to our players before the game."

2017 - "Their players taunted our fans in the end zone before the game."

2018 - "Dabo ran it up the middle instead of taking a knee."

2019 - ??

Good grief! Dabo put the subs in with about 10 minutes left in the game up 49-21. Don't you think if he wanted to run it up, he would have left the starters in the whole game? To your credit, you came back a bit against our subs and he had to insert starters back in.

I just hope we never sink to the point of this type of griping and "celebrating" a 21 point loss to our rival because that was a better outcome than we were expecting.

Man, it's always something with you guys.

2016 - "Their players said some mean things to our players before the game."

2017 - "Their players taunted our fans in the end zone before the game."

2018 - "Dabo ran it up the middle instead of taking a knee."

2019 - ??

Good grief! Dabo put the subs in with about 10 minutes left in the game up 49-21. Don't you think if he wanted to run it up, he would have left the starters in the whole game? To your credit, you came back a bit against our subs and he had to insert starters back in.

I just hope we never sink to the point of this type of griping and "celebrating" a 21 point loss to our rival because that was a better outcome than we were expecting.
The subs played about one series and Dabs quickly brought in the #1 squad.

The CU braggarts are here. Stupid SOB don't even realize they gave up 600 yards and 35 points to a team they claimed sucked all year. Wait till you play a defense not playing six true freshmen. CU is good, but proven last night not to be that good. Play defense like that vs ND, Bama, or UGA and you're one and done just like last year in the playoffs. Your conference is pathetic, with 7-5 PITT winning their division. That's SO BAD you couldn't even make that shit up. CU us simply the tallest midget in a conference full of smaller midgets!

As for your last TD, you attempted a fade to #15, incomplete, threw a first down pass to #13, then ran #9 into the end zone. ALL STARTERS. Congrats on the last TD with 39 seconds with your starters against six true freshman! I guess it made Dabo feel better since that #1 rated scoring defense got boat raced for four quarters. CU did buckle down twice inside the five, or the score would have been 56-49.

That TD meant nothing really. What you better be worried about is that pass defense that gave up a school record (USC record) of 510 yards and FIVE TD's.

Clempsun is # 2 alright, just like the human waste term #2 refers to .

PITT will be white meat, then you'll play a team with talent and a pulse. Carolina would steamroll PITT......based on how pitiful the acc performed yesterday vs SEC schools.

Wake Forest was 3-0 vs acc schools in NC
PITT was killed by Miami yesterday 24-3 lol
WF beat Dook 58-7 yesterday and Dook beat Miami earlier this year down there.

Lmao at how poor the acc is in football. ESPN mentioned it last night several times.

We're making progress. The Clembillies can see it. Their time is coming and it may be sooner than they think.

They couldn't stop us and just about all of our offense is coming back. Our defense will be much better next year and hopefully, we will play them fully healthy. I'm pleased with the progress personally.

They won the game but they are far from what they think they are this year. The playoffs will expose them even more severely than we did.

So you would be happy 0-12 as long as SC beat the spread? I’ll take a national championship regardless of beating the spread or not.

Problem is you won’t win a national championship with the defense you put on the field last night. After Pitt you’ll have to step out of your little bubble and play someone with talent on both sides of the ball.

Yeah I wish for WF...Duke...weak Fl. State... etc then we could get there too huh?
Yes now you are starting to get it. All that matters is be 1 of of the 4. That’s the only way you can win the national championship. How you get there is not as important as getting there. Is this starting to make sense?

Reactions: agantt

Maybe we should just run a few thousand fans on to the field.

I've got a great idea. . . might be novel . . . how about stopping them. Their job is to score. Carolina's job is to stop them. For God's sake, Will Swinney was on the field on the last score and you want to bitch. Help me understand the problem?

Yes now you are starting to get it. All that matters is be 1 of of the 4. That’s the only way you can win the national championship. How you get there is not as important as getting there. Is this starting to make sense?
What makes sense to me is if you think you can win the NC with that secondary you are wrong. You powder puff your way to a undefeated record then beat your chest but your chest ain't the only thing that's going to take a beating if you get in the playoffs. I've watched you play on TV all season and trust me you ain't that good. Watch and see.

What makes sense to me is if you think you can win the NC with that secondary you are wrong. You powder puff your way to a undefeated record then beat your chest but your chest ain't the only thing that's going to take a beating if you get in the playoffs. I've watched you play on TV all season and trust me you ain't that good. Watch and see.
All I’m saying is would you rather be in with a bad secondary or be playing in a meaningless bowl. The point I’m trying to make is who you play is not as important as not losing. That is as long as you are in the power 5. #UCF

All I’m saying is would you rather be in with a bad secondary or be playing in a meaningless bowl. The point I’m trying to make is who you play is not as important as not losing. That is as long as you are in the power 5. #UCF
Who cares what point any of you Clemson people are trying to make? Go over to your sites and stay there. I live in Easley and am so over all of these smartass Clemson people. Go have discussions with your own people. WHO CARES????

Meaningless bowl? You'll get to the playoffs and get your ass kicked so then that means that bowl was meaningless to you too. Some of the weak sisters who you thumped would love to be in any bowl....lol. There are many teams not going to make the playoffs who would beat Clemson including UCF. Just being picked to play in a 4 team playoff doesn't mean you deserve it, right now Clemson's name is getting them in surely not toughness of schedule as it should be. Enough of this already see ya.

Why are Clemson fans so mad? They should be thanking us for the reality check. Our receivers knew what was coming.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT