ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain has died of COVID perWashington Post

Cain got his first big break with the Pillsbury Co. in 1977. That was 16 years after Lewis got his head bashed in Rock Hill, 14 years after Lewis' speech at the March on Washington, and Twelve years after Lewis was almost beaten to death in Selma, Alabama. Some of my people like to talk about pulling themselves up by their bootstraps. They tend to forget that at least one of those straps has John Lewis' blood on it. I will never forget.

So? You once had only 17 posts on your way to being a compulsive not a democrat.

You missed the point.
17 posts and you are already taking a very specific stance on posters. New posters on this board follow an obvious style arch.

You came in different- accusing me of lying in previous posts and implying you know about such a thing. In other words, you aren’t new, just another screen name. Quit lying.

You missed the point.
17 posts and you are already taking a very specific stance on posters. New posters on this board follow an obvious style arch.

You came in different- accusing me of lying in previous posts and implying you know about such a thing. In other words, you aren’t new, just another screen name. Quit lying.

I didn't miss the point. You're not that deep. I've been reading this board for months, and I quickly learned you're the most glaring example of self congratulatory narcissism on this forum.

You're clearly a liar, along with being a racist. Yeah, I remember those posts from a few months back. Just a few weeks ago you lied and said that Ayn Rand called JFK a fascist. You then tried to cover yourself and make excuses when someone called you on that because you didn't think anyone would.

Reactions: BigTomE
Trump couldn’t give a speech as articulate and well put together as the eulogy Obama gave if his life depended upon it. What part of the eulogy offended you? I knew John Lewis for 30 years. Although as a Republican I didn’t always agree with him, he was a class act. What he did to promote the right the vote for black people was nothing short of extraordinary. I wouldn’t have done it at his age. Herman Cain ran a business and made himself wealthy. That is admirable but nothing compared to what John Lewis put himself through at a time when most people were looking the other way. Without folks like John Lewis, Herman Cain wouldn’t have been able to own a pizza place. He would have only been allowed to clean them. No comparison between the two.

President Donald J Trump is much more articulate that Obama. Obama was just another president that talked big but did nothing but kick the can down the road. Obama didn't address the immigration issue, take a stern stance against China or Russia. Remember the hot mic with Obama that when something like tell Putin after I'm re-elected I won't be as outspoken relative to affairs with Russia.

President Donald J Trump is much more articulate that Obama. Obama was just another president that talked big but did nothing but kick the can down the road. Obama didn't address the immigration issue, take a stern stance against China or Russia. Remember the hot mic with Obama that when something like tell Putin after I'm re-elected I won't be as outspoken relative to affairs with Russia.

LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

USCALUMNI

Tough pill for some here to swallow: John Lewis did more for this country by 1970 then the guy whose hand he refused to shake ever will do.

John Lewis was an Anti-American communist supporter. He was also a democrat slave from birth to death. (precisely how the democrat founded KKK intended it to be) ----

Not only that, In addition to being clearly Anti-American he was also a *COMPLETE FRAUD* 2 Examples:

You put John Lewis in the middle of the ocean on a 1 man life raft and that dude WILL FIND RACISM......I promise you that. (Fraud) (Race baiting troll fraud his whole life)

2) Let people lavish him with being praised as a fighter for equality for all people, blah, blah, gag me with a chainsaw........... LET JUST ONE of the the 56 million babies he supported the murder of EVERY SINGLE YEAR tell us how they feel about John's "equality" for all.......

No sir. No sir. No sir......!!! The fact of the matter is John Lewis made Hitler look like the Pope.

SWALLOW THAT! #Facts

Last edited:
Reactions: redrogers
I
LaughingLaughingLaughingLaughingLaughing

USCALUMNI
It's true, trump has a tremendous grasp of the English language. Just tremendous, "everybody's talking about it." Throw in a few, "nobody's ever seen anything like it", "we're setting records," anything he doesn't like is a "total disgrace," "big beautiful new plans" & whenever he has no idea how to answer a question "we're looking very heavy into that right now".
Take those away & there's not a hell of a lot left. He's damn near illiterate but fools easily fooled people by just repeating the same catch phrases over & over.

Last edited:
Reactions: uscalumni
You guys are tripping. Without John Lewis, there is no Herman Cain to gain inspiration from. At least not in the circles he came to be in. Herman Cain is an important business man, although I disagree with his politics. However, John Lewis is on the Mount Rushmore when it comes to important Black people. For him to have the courage and discipline, as a college student, to go into places where he was not wanted and just take it was remarkable. Herman Cain did well for himself, but where are the examples of people that he brought to success along with him? If you value money only, I can understand your affinity for Herman Cain. However, if you value service and what someone means to the bigger picture, John Lewis is right there with MLK and Thurgood Marshall in measure of importance.
I respect Lewis, but I believe ALL of the libtard media’s constant coverage weeks after his death has people fatigued, myself included.
Godfathers Pizza was really good at one time.

John Lewis was an Anti-American communist supporter. He was also a democrat slave from birth to death. (precisely how the democrat founded KKK intended it to be) ----

Not only that, In addition to being clearly Anti-American he was also a *COMPLETE FRAUD* 2 Examples:

You put John Lewis in the middle of the ocean on a 1 man life raft and that dude WILL FIND RACISM......I promise you that. (Fraud) (Race baiting troll fraud his whole life)

2) Let people lavish him with being praised as a fighter for equality for all people, blah, blah, gag me with a chainsaw........... LET JUST ONE of the the 56 million babies he supported the murder of EVERY SINGLE YEAR tell us how they feel about John's "equality" for all.......

No sir. No sir. No sir......!!! The fact of the matter is John Lewis made Hitler look like the Pope.

SWALLOW THAT! #Facts

This is just crazy man. I know you’re going through a tough time but you just said John Lewis made Hitler look like the Pope. And someone else on here had the nerve to like it. Please tell me you’re not comparing John Lewis, a guy who marched for equality, to a guy who tried to exterminate an entire population of people....and somehow Hitler looks like the Pope. I pray everyday for people who genuinely feel this way that one day soon they will all see we all bleed the same color and we are all part of the human race.

All John Lewis wanted was for his people to vote, attend a good school and go the places you go freely without getting beat up or killed. You may not agree with him politically but man that’s a horrific comparison.

You realize John Lewis was almost beat to death in Rock Hill, SC and had the compassion to forgive that same man when he finally came forward at the very end of his own life.

You conveniently leave out the fact that political parties did a complete 180 around the time of the Great Depression.

Was Herman Cain highly intelligent? He was in a high risk coronavirus group Due to his age. Did he take basic science proven precautions to protect himself such as avoiding crowds and wearing a mask when he went out in public?

This is just crazy man. I know you’re going through a tough time but you just said John Lewis made Hitler look like the Pope. And someone else on here had the nerve to like it. Please tell me you’re not comparing John Lewis, a guy who marched for equality, to a guy who tried to exterminate an entire population of people....and somehow Hitler looks like the Pope. I pray everyday for people who genuinely feel this way that one day soon they will all see we all bleed the same color and we are all part of the human race.

All John Lewis wanted was for his people to vote, attend a good school and go the places you go freely without getting beat up or killed. You may not agree with him politically but man that’s a horrific comparison.

You realize John Lewis was almost beat to death in Rock Hill, SC and had the compassion to forgive that same man when he finally came forward at the very end of his own life.

You conveniently leave out the fact that political parties did a complete 180 around the time of the Great Depression.
Not quite sure I would go so far as to compare him with Hitler, but Conkrete is right about everything else. As I have already mentioned, Lewis was quite admirable as a young man, but his time in politics caused him to be just like all the rest of them. As my mama said "you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Anyone who stays in politics for more than 6-8 years becomes as corrupt as the ones there for 25. They are ALL on the take and looking to line their own pockets. Conkrete is also right about the fact that as an older man, Lewis looked for racism in every thing and stayed a part of the democratic party plantation his entire life. He KNEW the policies promoted by the democrats were not good for the black community, yet he pushed them anyway, again - to line his own pockets and keep his political power. I absolutely agree with Conkrete again. If black lives mattered so much, Lewis sure didnt give a damn about the millions of black babies slaughtered over the last 40 years. In fact, he did everything he could to assure that slaughter would continue. He aint no hero in my eyes. I am sorry for his family, but thats the best I can say....

I didn't miss the point. You're not that deep. I've been reading this board for months, and I quickly learned you're the most glaring example of self congratulatory narcissism on this forum.

You're clearly a liar, along with being a racist. Yeah, I remember those posts from a few months back. Just a few weeks ago you lied and said that Ayn Rand called JFK a fascist. You then tried to cover yourself and make excuses when someone called you on that because you didn't think anyone would.

Ahh, now I know who you are.

you know, you don’t have to lie about your screen name. It’s ok to create a new one.

“In this 1963 radio talk, Ayn Rand offers her assessment of President Kennedy’s signature New Frontier program. In doing so, Rand identifies a fundamental principle that Kennedy’s program shares with the fascist states of twentieth century Europe“
https://ari.aynrand.org/issues/government-and-business/capitalism/the-fascist-new-frontier/

SWALLOW THAT! #Facts
Has this guy switched sides?
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/louie-gohmert-pro-choice-covid-19-022633898.html

you know, you don’t have to lie about your screen name. It’s ok to create a new one.

“In this 1963 radio talk, Ayn Rand offers her assessment of President Kennedy’s signature New Frontier program. In doing so, Rand identifies a fundamental principle that Kennedy’s program shares with the fascist states of twentieth century Europe“
https://ari.aynrand.org/issues/government-and-business/capitalism/the-fascist-new-frontier/

Ayn Rand’s opinion that a part of Kennedy’s New Frontier program possibly shared fascist beliefs with some European countries is a far cry from definitive proof that someone is a fascist.

Not quite sure I would go so far as to compare him with Hitler, but Conkrete is right about everything else. As I have already mentioned, Lewis was quite admirable as a young man, but his time in politics caused him to be just like all the rest of them. As my mama said "you lay down with dogs, you get up with fleas." Anyone who stays in politics for more than 6-8 years becomes as corrupt as the ones there for 25. They are ALL on the take and looking to line their own pockets. Conkrete is also right about the fact that as an older man, Lewis looked for racism in every thing and stayed a part of the democratic party plantation his entire life. He KNEW the policies promoted by the democrats were not good for the black community, yet he pushed them anyway, again - to line his own pockets and keep his political power. I absolutely agree with Conkrete again. If black lives mattered so much, Lewis sure didnt give a damn about the millions of black babies slaughtered over the last 40 years. In fact, he did everything he could to assure that slaughter would continue. He aint no hero in my eyes. I am sorry for his family, but thats the best I can say....

You're "not quite sure" you would go so far as to compare him to Hitler?
Are you out of your damn mind? I don't recall Lewis ever ordering the death of a single individual much less 6 million Jews.

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say that 99.9999% of the population is very sure that John Lewis does not compare in any way to Hitler. Crazy right?

You're "not quite" sure you would go so far as to compare him to Hitler?
Are you out of your damn mind? I don't recall Lewis ever ordering the death of a single individual much less 6 million Jews.

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say that 99.9999% of the population is very sure that John Lewis does not compare in any way to Hitler.
So you pull one line out of my entire quote and become a drama queen. Nice. You must be a leftie...

Was Herman Cain highly intelligent? He was in a high risk coronavirus group Due to his age. Did he take basic science proven precautions to protect himself such as avoiding crowds and wearing a mask when he went out in public?

He seemed like a highly intelligent man to me. Here’s a thought...post your resume of life experiences/achievements, let’s compare you to Herman.

I don’t know whether he wore a mask at any time. But if you’re depending on “basic science proven precautions”, there’s still debate on the effectiveness of masks. I wear one, but is it a guarantee one won’t catch the virus? No. I know several people who’ve contracted it who wear masks.

Do you ever touch your mask while wearing it? Ever rub your eyes? Wear one to the point it gets damp from sweat or exhalation?

Since you’re bleating about “basic science proven precautions”, have you started wearing a face shield and/or goggles in public? Dr Fauci and Birx recommend it to protect mucosa.

You're "not quite sure" you would go so far as to compare him to Hitler?

I'm gonna go out on a limb & say that 99.9999% of the population is very sure that John Lewis does not compare in any way to Hitler. Crazy right?

Definitely can’t compare Lewis to Hitler in any way, I agree with you 100%.

John Lewis as a young man was very admirable, he stood up for his beliefs and effected positive change, risking his life doing so.

Politician John Lewis was 180 degrees different from young John Lewis. He was in a position to positively impact the black population nationwide, and fell short of his responsibility.

Reactions: AsTheCockCrows
Ayn Rand’s opinion that a part of Kennedy’s New Frontier program possibly shared fascist beliefs with some European countries is a far cry from definitive proof that someone is a fascist.

She called kennedy all sorts of names, including calling him fascist and his programs fascist. She hated the man.

who am I arguing with? One and the same? RollLaugh

Definitely can’t compare Lewis to Hitler in any way, I agree with you 100%.

John Lewis as a young man was very admirable, he stood up for his beliefs and effected positive change, risking his life doing so.

Politician John Lewis was 180 degrees different from young John Lewis. He was in a position to positively impact the black population nationwide, and fell short of his responsibility.

LOL

it’s a good thing you don’t speak for the “black population” regardless of how bad you’d like to.

LOL

it’s a good thing you don’t speak for the “black population” regardless of how bad you’d like to.

Care to share what he did to empower people to take responsibility and find a path to success?

Care to share what real initiatives he undertook with other black politicians to combat street violence and drug abuse?

He seemed like a highly intelligent man to me. Here’s a thought...post your resume of life experiences/achievements, let’s compare you to Herman.

I don’t know whether he wore a mask at any time. But if you’re depending on “basic science proven precautions”, there’s still debate on the effectiveness of masks. I wear one, but is it a guarantee one won’t catch the virus? No. I know several people who’ve contracted it who wear masks.

It was STUPID for Cain to be at the Tulsa rally sitting next to many other people without masks or distance in a pandemic where people were warned.

It would have been stupid for anyone, especially a senior citizen with numerous health problems like Cain.

Reactions: Gamecockben1979
Care to share what he did to empower people to take responsibility and find a path to success?

Care to share what real initiatives he undertook with other black politicians to combat street violence and drug abuse?

I’m not an expert on John Lewis or what he did for people each day in his district. I could not likely not tell you what my rep does for people in the district each day other than go on the radio and talk about how awesome trump is which seems to be the only thing my rep does. He sure doesn’t answer email or phone calls.

he was re-elected by his constituents many times. They obviously felt like he was doing a great job for them.

And no, I don’t tell black people what they should be thinking about or doing.

good luck in your attempt. Eyeroll

Reactions: scbirdhunter

So you can't show that Rand called him a fascist? Surely, that would be easy to find, right? Audio...video...a transcript? You lie in such volume that it comes so naturally to you. No matter how much you try to deflect, you are a liar and a racist. Please show me where Rand called JFK a fascist, liar. Or are you still too busy compiling all that footage you claim to have seen showing "Plenty" of Fox News hosts said Obama was importing Ebola?

Roller, in all due respect my good man, if you are not a far left wing Democrat, I'm not a Donald Trump supporter.
Question...if you 're not a Trump supporter does that automatically make you left wing Democrat? Because I'm a registered Republican and I can't in good conscience ever vote for Trump.[/QUOTE]

But will you vote for Biden? If so, then there is nothing Republican about you.

Yes, I will. And your statement makes no sense. I asked if you will vote for Biden who is a 50 year career Democrat.
The fact that it doesn’t make sense to you isn’t surprising. The current head RINO was a Democrat long before he realized his easier path was through the Republican Party which had long since lost its way.

Reactions: JeffTweedyFan
So you can't show that Rand called him a fascist? Surely, that would be easy to find, right? Audio...video...a transcript? You lie in such volume that it comes so naturally to you. No matter how much you try to deflect, you are a liar and a racist. Please show me where Rand called JFK a fascist, liar. Or are you still too busy compiling all that footage you claim to have seen showing "Plenty" of Fox News hosts said Obama was importing Ebola?

She died in 1982. But I’m not sure your hang up.

rand thought kennedy was a fascist and also compared him and His programs to Nazis. This is not exactly a secret.

“Throughout her speech, she argued that the Democratic Party of John Kennedy was actually implementing fascism.“ https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/1998/March/22/3/magazine/article/10834508/

Yes, she called Kennedy a fascist and referred to his programs as fascist. She was a nut in many respects (hated Christianity,etc)

Last edited:
She died in 1982. But I’m not sure your hang up.

rand thought kennedy was a fascist and also compared him and His programs to Nazis. This is not exactly a secret.

“Throughout her speech, she argued that the Democratic Party of John Kennedy was actually implementing fascism.“ https://www.chroniclesmagazine.org/1998/March/22/3/magazine/article/10834508/

Yes, she called Kennedy a fascist and referred to his programs as fascist. She was a nut in many respects (hated Christianity,etc)

So she never called him a fascist. You lied and you just refuse to admit you're a liar. There is ample audio of Rand and extensive examples of her writing, yet you can't substantiate your false claim. When and where did Rand do what you said she did? You are the one that made the claim, so surely you have the proof to back up the claim. Just like you proved what you said about Fox News hosts....oh, nevermind. You lied about that, too.

So she never called him a fascist. You lied and you just refuse to admit you're a liar. There is ample audio of Rand and extensive examples of her writing, yet you can't substantiate your false claim. When and where did Rand do what you said she did? You are the one that made the claim, so surely you have the proof to back up the claim. Just like you proved what you said about Fox News hosts....oh, nevermind. You lied about that, too.

Ive already posted several examples.

I’m not debating what Rand said 60 years ago when she said Kennedy was a fascist. Sorry.

if you want to argue that she didn’t call him a fascist (along with a lot of other crazy things) you stick to that dumb position.

Ive already posted several examples.

I’m not debating what Rand said 60 years ago when she said Kennedy was a fascist. Sorry.

if you want to argue that she didn’t call him a fascist (along with a lot of other crazy things) you stick to that dumb position.

You have posted zero examples of her directly calling him a fascist, so the lies continue to pile up. At this point the debate is why you are a liar.

You have posted zero examples of her directly calling him a fascist, so the lies continue to pile up. At this point the debate is why you are a liar.

It’s so odd you consider her saying his programs and governing are fascist, but by some miracle he isn’t a fascist.

Fascists implement fascist programs. That’s how it works.

you must have an affinity for Ayn Rand and her goofy self.

It’s so odd you consider her saying his programs and governing are fascist, but by some miracle he isn’t a fascist.

Fascists implement fascist programs. That’s how it works.

you must have an affinity for Ayn Rand and her goofy self.

Well, since you have told people here before that you didn't call them stupid when you called one of their positions or opinions stupid because you didn't directly call them that, I figured that would apply here. You know, stupid people hold stupid opinions. But since you're a liar, I suppose it is no stretch that you would also be a hypocrite.

Well, since you have told people here before that you didn't call them stupid when you called one of their positions or opinions stupid because you didn't directly call them that, I figured that would apply here. You know, stupid people hold stupid opinions. But since you're a liar, I suppose it is no stretch that you would also be a hypocrite.

Stupid people do hold some stupid opinions

stupid people can hold some very smart opinions

smart people can hold some stupid opinions

smart people can hold some smart opinions

Presidents don’t implement fascist programs without being a fascist.

sorry but that’s the way it works. You’ll eventually learn.

Stupid people do hold some stupid opinions

stupid people can hold some very smart opinions

smart people can hold some stupid opinions

smart people can hold some smart opinions

Presidents don’t implement fascist programs without being a fascist.

sorry but that’s the way it works. You’ll eventually learn.

So you did call people stupid, even though you said you didn't?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT