ADVERTISEMENT

Herman Cain has died of COVID perWashington Post

I call opinions and actions stupid.

But by your logic that means you are calling the person that holds those opinions stupid. That is the logic you are applying to Rand, since she never directly called JFK a fascist. Man, alive. Liar. Hypocrite. Racist. I was going to say I'm glad we're not related, but frankly, I'm ashamed we're in the same species.

This is just crazy man. I know you’re going through a tough time but you just said John Lewis made Hitler look like the Pope. And someone else on here had the nerve to like it. Please tell me you’re not comparing John Lewis, a guy who marched for equality, to a guy who tried to exterminate an entire population of people....and somehow Hitler looks like the Pope. I pray everyday for people who genuinely feel this way that one day soon they will all see we all bleed the same color and we are all part of the human race.

All John Lewis wanted was for his people to vote, attend a good school and go the places you go freely without getting beat up or killed. You may not agree with him politically but man that’s a horrific comparison.

You realize John Lewis was almost beat to death in Rock Hill, SC and had the compassion to forgive that same man when he finally came forward at the very end of his own life.

You conveniently leave out the fact that political parties did a complete 180 around the time of the Great Depression.

I see your confusion. You can't do math. Hitler killed what? 6 million Jews - hell, we'll give him credit for 100 million. Fair enough?

Read this part slowly > Every single year, 56 million innocent babies are murdered / butchered / sold for parts / etc..... and John Lewis advocated for it every day of his life........ Pro Choice.

Cute words. I prefer > Mass Murderer, waaaaaay worse than Hitler. Just simply compare the death list - Hitler - 100 million , John Lewis had those numbers in year 2 of his *COMPLETE FRAUD* of a "career."

You do understand YOU need to do math here....right? 56 million x number of years John Lewis supported those murders gives you a total death rate that ......YES.......would make Hitlers numbers look like pre school crayon drawings.

Don't speak to me again. You literally are not bright enough to carry a conversation. Probably due to your lack of math skills / common sense / logic / *ANY* kind of forethought, etc........

You're a commie bot. Incapable of your own thoughts. Throw up another topic you heavily believe, I'll destroy that too...... Communism / liberalism is a mental disease.

But by your logic that means you are calling the person that holds those opinions stupid. That is the logic you are applying to Rand, since she never directly called JFK a fascist. Man, alive. Liar. Hypocrite. Racist. I was going to say I'm glad we're not related, but frankly, I'm ashamed we're in the same species.

If I was going to call them stupid, I’d do that. But I don’t.

Rand considered a Kennedy a fascist and said so.

why would anyone care? Irrelevant.

Last edited:
I see your confusion. You can't do math. Hitler killed what? 6 million Jews - hell, we'll give him credit for 100 million. Fair enough?

Read this part slowly > Every single year, 56 million innocent babies are murdered / butchered / sold for parts / etc..... and John Lewis advocated for it every day of his life........ Pro Choice.

Cute words. I prefer > Mass Murderer, waaaaaay worse than Hitler. Just simply compare the death list - Hitler - 100 million , John Lewis had those numbers in year 2 of his *COMPLETE FRAUD* of a "career."

You do understand YOU need to do math here....right? 56 million x number of years John Lewis supported those murders gives you a total death rate that ......YES.......would make Hitlers numbers look like pre school crayon drawings.

Don't speak to me again. You literally are not bright enough to carry a conversation. Probably due to your lack of math skills / common sense / logic / *ANY* kind of forethought, etc........

You're a commie bot. Incapable of your own thoughts. Throw up another topic you heavily believe, I'll destroy that too...... Communism / liberalism is a mental disease.

nonsense.

Lewis was for a woman making the choice, not federal officials in Washington DC.

Which a majority of Americans support.

Reactions: Jeremiah Bullfrog
If I was going to call them stupid, I’d do that. But I don’t.

Rand called considered a Kennedy a fascist and said so.

why would anyone care? Irrelevant.

I care because it shows how effortlessly you lie here. She never directly said he was a fascist, but you claim she called him a fascist. And you still refuse to show proof(because it doesn't exist).

I care because it shows how effortlessly you lie here. She never directly said he was a fascist, but you claim she called him a fascist. And you still refuse to show proof(because it doesn't exist).

She never “directly” called him a fascist

she just said his programs and government was fascist, but she did Not dare call him one. That would have been too much. LOL

you stick with that. RollLaugh

No wonder you are a trumper

She never “directly” called him a fascist

she just said his programs and government was fascist, but she did Not dare call him one. That would have been too much. LOL

you stick with that. RollLaugh

No wonder you are a trumper

So, therefore, you called people's opinions stupid on here, so that means you are calling them stupid. But, when called on that, you claimed that wasn't calling them stupid. Ipso facto, you're a liar and hypocrite. No emoji will erase the stench of your lying hypocrisy. Or racism.

And I didn't and won't vote for Trump, as you did for Hillary. No one believes your lie that you didn't, because people know you are a liar.

Reactions: cockofdawn
So, therefore, you called people's opinions stupid on here, so that means you are calling them stupid. But, when called on that, you claimed that wasn't calling them stupid. Ipso facto, you're a liar and hypocrite. No emoji will erase the stench of your lying hypocrisy. Or racism.

I find this quote interesting by Rand speaking specifically about a Kennedy speech..

“It is (Kennedy in his speech) specifically the power-lust of the Fascist variety, because the Communists promised their victims an alleged social ideal, while the Fascists offer nothing but loose talk about some unspecified form of racial or national “greatness.”

Yeah, uh, uh, it, uh, she didn’t say to Kennedy the exact words “You are a fascist”. - duckcock2

LOL RollLaugh

So yes, as I said, she called him a fascist. I was correct. You were wrong.

Now that’s 30 seconds more of my time (or anyone’s) than Rand ever deserved in the first place.

I find this quote interesting by Rand speaking specifically about a Kennedy speech..

“It is (Kennedy in his speech) specifically the power-lust of the Fascist variety, because the Communists promised their victims an alleged social ideal, while the Fascists offer nothing but loose talk about some unspecified form of racial or national “greatness.”

Yeah, uh, uh, it, uh, she didn’t say to Kennedy the exact words “You are a fascist”. - duckcock2

LOL RollLaugh

So, a lot of words to show you still have no proof? I think your posts are full of stupid lies. But I'm not calling you a stupid liar. I promise.

So, a lot of words to show you still have no proof? I think your posts are full of stupid lies. But I'm not calling you a stupid liar. I promise.

We are done.
I’ve posted quotes from her referring to Kennedy as a fascist.

that’s enough for me.

I’ll admit math wasn’t my best subject but you’re on the wrong side of history. You would’ve enjoyed this country a lot more 200 years ago I’m sure.

Reactions: ClowneyPosse
We are done.
I’ve posted quotes from her referring to Kennedy as a fascist.

that’s enough for me.

Well, you're done. I will likely continue calling you a liar here, because that is true. Anyway, it was useless for you to post quotes of her implying he was a fascist. That is not what you claimed weeks ago.

It was STUPID for Cain to be at the Tulsa rally sitting next to many other people without masks or distance in a pandemic where people were warned.

It would have been stupid for anyone, especially a senior citizen with numerous health problems like Cain.

Well the conspiracy theorists on here will just spin this as cancer....

Well, you're done. I will likely continue calling you a liar here, because that is true. Anyway, it was useless for you to post quotes of her implying he was a fascist. That is not what you claimed weeks ago.

Oh she called him one. You just won’t accept it.

That’s fine

Your view of it is irrelevant.

I do wish you were honest enough to not create a new screen name though just to post replies to me. regardless, I’ll put you on ignore so it won’t matter to me either way.

Oh she called him one. You just won’t accept it.

That’s fine

Your view of it is irrelevant.

I do wish you were honest enough to not create a new screen name though just to post replies to me. regardless, I’ll put you on ignore so it won’t matter to me either way.

Hahaha! Liar. Still not as bad as your racism I suppose. Even the other leftists on here won't defend you. You're not going to ignore me. You're busy ignoring other things, such as common decency.

Stupid people do hold some stupid opinions

stupid people can hold some very smart opinions

smart people can hold some stupid opinions

smart people can hold some smart opinions

Presidents don’t implement fascist programs without being a fascist.

sorry but that’s the way it works. You’ll eventually learn.
Like Elon Musk saying aliens built the pyramids in Egypt

Like Elon Musk saying aliens built the pyramids in Egypt

I just had a friend send me a clearly fake picture of bill clinton. He thinks it’s real. It’s not even a good photoshop.

I described why it was obviously fake and sent him multiple sources describing why it’s fake, and the actual undoctored picture.

His bias leads him to believe something that is clearly fake, that not even most Clinton haters would believe is real.

He’s not a stupid guy at all. But his opinions can be.

Question...if you 're not a Trump supporter does that automatically make you left wing Democrat? Because I'm a registered Republican and I can't in good conscience ever vote for Trump.

But will you vote for Biden? If so, then there is nothing Republican about you.[/QUOTE]
Except for the fact that Trump isn't a Republican...and if you were a Republican you would have known this.

Tell me exactly what legislation these strong anti-abortion members of Congress and in the White House have put forth to block abortion? I keep hearing this is a big issue but when they had control the only thing I remember them getting through was their tax break for themselves and their donors. For the life of me I can’t remember what that legislation was or what the direction from the White House was to ban abortions during that time so maybe you can help out with that.

Since we are on the topic of stupid...

Tell me exactly what legislation these strong anti-abortion members of Congress and in the White House have put forth to block abortion? I keep hearing this is a big issue but when they had control the only thing I remember them getting through was their tax break for themselves and their donors. For the life of me I can’t remember what that legislation was or what the direction from the White House was to ban abortions during that time so maybe you can help out with that.

I think it was part of that big beautiful health plan that was going to cover everyone for much, much lower cost. You know, the one that never existed. But had it existed, it was going to be big, and beautiful, put together by the best people.

I think it was part of that big beautiful health plan that was going to cover everyone for much, much lower cost. You know, the one that never existed. But had it existed, it was going to be big, and beautiful, put together by the best people.
This is probably one of the biggest gripes I have with the current administration. There's always talk but never any actual plans or any kind of accountability for not coming up with a plan. I'm still waiting on the legislation that was supposed to be way better than Obamacare, I'm still waiting on an actual federal plan for covid-19 and I'm even still waiting on even the release of the tax returns he promised back in the 2016 primaries, this is coming from the same man that shamed Mitt Romney into releasing his tax returns. I'm tired of the hypocrisy of this administration at what seems at every turn. I for one would love for the president to not make everything a partisan issue and/or blame every little thing on the other side or at least show the slightest bit of accountability for any of his actions. Generally speaking I tried to be reasonable and hopeful, but I think I'm done expecting this president will ever try to even remotely try to be presidential or try to unify this country when we need it the most.

This is probably one of the biggest gripes I have with the current administration. There's always talk but never any actual plans or any kind of accountability for not coming up with a plan. I'm still waiting on the legislation that was supposed to be way better than Obamacare, I'm still waiting on an actual federal plan for covid-19 and I'm even still waiting on even the release of the tax returns he promised back in the 2016 primaries, this is coming from the same man that shamed Mitt Romney into releasing his tax returns. I'm tired of the hypocrisy of this administration at what seems at every turn. I for one would love for the president to not make everything a partisan issue and/or blame every little thing on the other side or at least show the slightest bit of accountability for any of his actions. Generally speaking I tried to be reasonable and hopeful, but I think I'm done expecting this president will ever try to even remotely try to be presidential or try to unify this country when we need it the most.

It’s coming? Maybe? I love the ending tho.

Cain was a self made black millionaire during a time when that was extremely difficult.
Freddie, I like you. You're honest and you speak your mind. I disagree with a lot of what you say here, and I respect you just the same.... And if you call yourself a Christian and value a guy like Cain over a guy like Lewis, you might need to dig a bit deeper into scripture and study the life of Jesus a bit more deeply... if you care about living out your faith.

Freddie, I like you. You're honest and you speak your mind. I disagree with a lot of what you say here, and I respect you just the same.... And if you call yourself a Christian and value a guy like Cain over a guy like Lewis, you might need to dig a bit deeper into scripture and study the life of Jesus a bit more deeply... if you care about living out your faith.

Hi Cock, I like you very much, too. You are a nice guy plus you live in Montana and that in and of itself makes me very envious of you.

I certainly admire Lewis for crossing that bridge in Alabama in 1965, that took an extreme amount of courage as I've said before. But, after that, to me anyway, he was nothing more than a Democratic Congressman that accomplished nothing and was a rubber stamp for every Democratic Bill that was presented.

And I must admit I know very little about Herman Cain other than he was an African-American businessman. But, Cain became a successful African-American when it was very difficult for, non-athletes African-Americans to achieve the amount of wealth he accumulated.

Reactions: cockofdawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT