ADVERTISEMENT

Hey Todd and coach thank you for taken.....

Hey coach I have a two part question. Did you know that LSU did not punt once in our last game and are these the same coaching techniques you used at Florida? If they are the same , how much longer do you expect to be HC at SC? Sorry about the extra question. I have watched you coach for 5 years now and have so many questions I’d like answered!!

Last edited:
Sounds like every caller to the postgame show... listened Saturday night, almost everyone of the asked the guys “how y’all doing” I’m screaming at the house ... HOW DO YOU THINK THEY ARE DOING?!?! We just got killed and embarrassed

I agree but the caller may think they are showing concern and don’t really want an answer.

Reactions: Cocky4SC
Hey coach... I had to call back, forgot to ask you what does TRob actually do/coach? I’m not familiar with the 7 yards off the ball technique.

He does it to allow other teams to run slants at 10 yards a pop. I guess there is some sort of benefit to allowing 10-12 play drives.

Reactions: redrogers
Hey coach,
Of course, the day you retire will be a dark and sad day for Gamecock fans everywhere but do you have a plan for your successor or maybe you have a successor already in mind? We would hate to lose all of the progress you have and will continue to make.

Last edited:
I haven't listened in years since Holtz was here. The questions are so stupid from people who's never played a down in their life. I imagine every Coach in America look forward to these shows with the excitement of going to the dentist.

Hey coach, when you steal paychecks from a university, are you usually this blatantly obvious about it?

Hey coach... I was wondering if you knew it was ok to play more than one quarterback. Apparently you forgot about it against Akron with Scar, Virginia with Dak, then LSU with Doty/RH3. I’ll hang up and take your answer off the air.

Coach “We are going to have to go back to the tape and evaluate that. We had some packages for them but we just didn’t get a chance to use them this game. Doty and RH3 will get plenty of reps in practice this week.”

• Haha
Reactions: Cocky4SC
Coach, thank you for taking my call. Assuming that the myopic University Board of Trustees will never fire one Ray Tanner, in the event that you are let go, would it be possible for me to purchase those pictures of Tanner in bed with the hookers, or a goat, or Stephen Garcia that you so obviously purchased from Coach Spurrier? I offer a blank check. Thank you, and good luck at DC with whichever member of the Georgia mafia brings you on board.

'Hello Coach Muschamp and Todd. Long time listener and first time caller. Did you know you could save 15% on your car insurance? Have a great day!'

Reactions: Judson1
Hey Coach, when you leave, please leave your wife behind...

She's our next head coach and I'm sure she can beat your record, hands down...

And yes, She can sell ice to an Eskimo!

will-muschamp-6069_rs1.jpg

Man! No Mercy! Stoops is getting lit up over on the Wildcat board much the same way after the Mizzou loss. I think everyone should calm down a little and just look at this season for what it is.....Just very strange and completely unpredictable! You guys lost to UT, UK slaughtered UT. You guys beat Auburn, they beat UK by 16. Everyone is upset about losing to LSU, hell, we lost to Mizzou after being up to 3rd in conference, now Mizzou, UT and SCAR have jumped UK in the standings and we're at 6th. Has anyone seen a game this season that has gone as predicted or expected? Just an insanely weird year!!!

Last edited:
Why does your 5th year senior QB not know how to throw the ball away instead of taking 3-5 sacks a game?

I will take this one and project

Muschamp "You have to understand that Collin only started 11 games at CSU as he had injuries, in a way he is just a Sophomore, so you have to give him time to develop, QB is a developmental position, we made an investment in Ryan last year, but don't want any dividends from that experience, so we play Collin this year in what probably is his last year, but this is like his Sophomore year in starting games, so you have to expect some sacks and negative plays, as he develops"

Todd, "Great Answer Coach", Next Caller Scott in Sumter, Go Ahead.

Hey coach I have a two part question. Did you know that LSU did not punt once in our last game and are these the same coaching techniques you used at Florida? If they are the same , how much longer do you expect to be HC at I SC? Sorry about the extra question. I have watched you coach for 5 years now and have so many questions I’d like answered!!

I will take this one and project

Muschamp, "During the game we can't evaluate much while the game is happening, but when we go and break down the film, we identify and work to fix, we have focused more on causing a punt in the next game"

"I expect to be at SC in the foreseeable future, I have many years left on my contract, I also had a great call with Ray earlier in the week"

Reactions: Tmac069
Hey coach... I was wondering if you knew it was ok to play more than one quarterback. Apparently you forgot about it against Akron with Scar, Virginia with Dak, then LSU with Doty/RH3. I’ll hang up and take your answer off the air.

Muschamp, "Again we cant be expected to evaluate during the game and make decisions, we go back and look at film and decide, just we usually decide to keep going with the same player, and we avoid any controversies as well as avoid winning"

Last edited:
Reactions: Tmac069
Hey coach... I had to call back, forgot to ask you what does TRob actually do/coach? I’m not familiar with the 7 yards off the ball technique.

Muschamp. "Coach Robinson and I go back along way, he has been a essential part of my successes at Florida and now here at South Carolina, when you win the most games in school history in your first 3 years, it more then just you"

Last edited:
Hey coach why are you infatuated with field goals when we are 21 points down?
Why did your team show no urgency to score against Florida with 8 minutes to go and needing 2 scores? Why do you feel it’s important that back ups not get any playing time?

Muschamp, "If we make the field goal when down by 21, we are now only down by 18"

"Against Florida, we wanted to make sure we got that first score and then would only be down 7, so I told them to take their time, it just didn't work out"

"When your behind in a football game, scoring points is how you catch up"

"We always try and play lots of freshman each year to remain a young team"

Last edited:
Hey Coach, have you thought about running the Todd Ellis offense. It's called the "Pyramid". You sell the playbook to all your friends for $500 and never get your money back.

Muschamp, "No, I make plenty of money now, have you seen my contract?"

Hey Coach, some of us are wondering why you’re still in South Carolina impersonating a football coach, instead of living in the North Pole pursuing your first passion- selling ice?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT