ADVERTISEMENT

High School Football State Championship Games

For those interested in results:

Saluda 39, Barnwell 14. Congrats Tigers!

Green Sea Floyds 48, Ridge Spring-Monetta 12. Guaranteed that the Trojans were going to win.

Last edited:
For those interested in results:

Saluda 39, Barnwell 14. Congrats Tigers!

Green Sea Floyds 28, Ridge Spring-Monetta 6. Guaranteed that the Trojans were going to win.
Green Sea Floyds is a great story. I can remember a time when they struggled to beat anybody. In recent years they have really stepped it up.

The AD’s and principals at 1A and 2A voted to use alternate locations so they could make more money.

source.gif

You're still wrong. RSM high school is in Aiken County, why don't you Google that...
It is an odd situation. Two counties sharing a school, you are of course correct about where the HS is located. I am also correct about the town, I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and holiday season:)

Reactions: Judson1
Nope, the Ridge is in Saluda county

You are wrong. RSM High School is in Aiken County, SC. The Ridge of SC runs from Johnston, SC which is located in Edgefield County through Ridge Spring in Saluda County and Monetta in Aiken County to Batesburg Leesville in Lexington County. The town of Ridge Spring is in Saluda County and the town of Monetta is in Aiken County. RSM High School is located in Aiken County about a mile from Saluda County,

You are wrong. RSM High School is in Aiken County, SC. The Ridge of SC runs from Johnston, SC which is located in Edgefield County through Ridge Spring in Saluda County and Monetta in Aiken County to Batesburg Leesville in Lexington County. The town of Ridge Spring is in Saluda County and the town of Monetta is in Aiken County. RSM High School is located in Aiken County about a mile from Saluda County,
Every friend I have from ridge spring feverishly refers to as “the ridge”. So please excuse my colloquialism and have a Merry Christmas and happy holiday. And if you want one of the best Sunday brunches in the State go to Juniper in Ridge spring.

I hope Wren's QB lights it up tonight. I seen him play once this year. Looks about 6'5 and he's got a cannon.

Every friend I have from ridge spring feverishly refers to as “the ridge”. So please excuse my colloquialism and have a Merry Christmas and happy holiday. And if you want one of the best Sunday brunches in the State go to Juniper in Ridge spring.

Hey if your friends refer to Ridge Spring as "the ridge" that's fine, but the folks in Johnston know they are the heart of "The Ridge of SC". The Ridge is a geographic area of SC. One of the top peach producing regions in the United States. Lived in the area all my life so I know what "The Ridge" is.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT