ADVERTISEMENT

Hilinski in the transfer portal

This is B S, We should do everything we can to keep him in Columbia. He has better arm than anyone we have and is a great kid.
He’s gone we can forget about keeping him in Columbia. This is Bobo’s show and it seems he can run off anybody he wants! If he would’ve won a couple of those games as intern “I bet Tanner’ would have hired him as our head coach.

No surprise. Great young man. The rare type of leader in the most important position that is uber-competitive yet still understands football's place in life. Bobo screws up another QB talent. Story of his life.
Good luck to Hilinski.....hope he does well wherever he goes, and I fully expect him to.

Hope the young man finds a place where he can be successful. There will be competition everywhere you go.
Yeah....but maybe not competition where you can't win no matter what you do.
He didn't play in front of two guys he is much more talented at QB than......you just hate to see this in any part of life.

Very proud of him for goin about the season with dignity and grace.

Muschamp figured out a way to bring in the highest rated qb we have ever had and then hired a guy to run him off.

It is obvious to me now that very mobile qb's are critical when you don't have good tackle play. Wolford failed. Hill was not better than Hilinski. Just another testament to the dumpster fire this past season was.

Where are we at on recruiting offensive tackles? Receivers don't matter when qb's are running for their life. We must have better tackle play in order to compete in this conference.

Who is our DC? Beamer obviously likes to keep his cards to his chest. Eventually this will be a problem because the fans expect to be informed. That is how you keep fans.

I hope this doesn’t hurt coach Beamer’s recruiting. I don’t like and don’t understand when players so highly recruited, transfer or quit. It does not send a good message to other potential recruits. This is especially noticeable when it’s a QB. I wish him all of the luck, but I would rather see him in Columbia again.

Reactions: pisgah and cadcock
To not start Ryan due to hill's knowledge of the system is understandable. What's indefensible and disqualifying in my opinion is not getting more snaps than he did on one of the worst teams I've ever seen. We continued to run out a 5th year senior game after game even after the season was lost rather than actually seeing what we had to work with. This is honestly sad but I'm happy for Ryan. I think he's deserves better.

How is this kid being run off? There was competition every day at practice. He and he alone failed to win the starting job.

Reactions: crown&cock
Please expand on your “never got a fair shake” comment. Wasn’t he at practice trying to beat out the other two or do you think the coaches would just play inferior talent?

At some point during this 2-8 $hit show, Hilinski should have gotten a chance in a game to prove what he could and could not do.

Spare me the Collin Hill/Luke Doty “gives us the best chance to win” crap the last staff (including Bobo) spouted off. Anyone would have beat Vandy and we were 1-9 in the rest. Hilinski should have had the chance to throw more than 6 passes this year.

Hill coming back? He was dynamic running the ball.
tenor.gif

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Yes, I think our coaches are idiots. Yes, I think Ray Tanner is inept. Yes, I think our BOT is a joke. Yes, I think you could convince 75% of our fans that the turd in front of them is actually a chocolate twirl confection of Halloween candy corn and fudge. Anymore questions?
Exactly right. And when they go to the restroom , don’t eat the big white mint! Hilinski went 4-7 injured against the 2nd toughest schedule in the country. SMH

Exactly right. And when they go to the restroom , don’t eat the big white mint! Hilinski went 4-7 injured against the 2nd toughest schedule in the country. SMH
He also had edwards (in the NFL) and Smith (probably in the nfl soon).

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT