ADVERTISEMENT

Hilinski wins some national player of the year award.

Brad Crawford of 247 Sports says make no mistake. Hilinksi is the best overall QB in the country. I think people are in love with the dual threat QB and he's a pro style. His offers tell you all you need to know about him.
247 has him just behind Rattler who is headed to Oklahoma. I think Hilinski will get his 5th after the US Army AA game.

According to the Home page Ryan Hilinski has been named National High School Player of the Year. What a high honor for this young man and a great credit to USC for signing him. I just have one question: If he is the best HS player in the country, why is he listed as a 4 star recruit? Is this just more evidence of the fallacy of the recruiting rankings?

South Carolina QB commit Ryan Hilinski named National Player of the Year

According to the Home page Ryan Hilinski has been named National High School Player of the Year. What a high honor for this young man and a great credit to USC for signing him. I just have one question: If he is the best HS player in the country, why is he listed as a 4 star recruit? Is this just more evidence of the fallacy of the recruiting rankings?

You like the news so much, you posted twice....:D

I am sure watching Bentley throw for 500+ against Clemson has him rubbing his hands in anticipation.

Can’t wait for this kid. By far and away the most talented qb in sc history. That kid Doty from the beach looks like a champion as well.

Looking at the list of former winners....some pretty good company. Pretty sure those guys were all 5 stars.

It’s a done deal when the financial aid package is signed.
The report I heard on 107.5 the day he signed said it's actually a done deal for us, but not for him. We're locked in at this point, but he could technically still back out. The signing of the financial agreement was really him wanting to sign something at his school to have some kind of ceremony. But he's not going elsewhere. He's already trolling clemson on Twitter.

I hate to say it, but a lot of my hopes and dreams as a Gamecock are riding on this young man's success. If someone as talented and as good of a kid as he is can't be successful here, then who can?

Really want him to be a star for my own fandom's sake, but mainly just because he deserves to be. The Chicken Curse preventing his success would crush me.

Reactions: carolina_slim
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT