ADVERTISEMENT

Hillinski at game last night

I had a discussion about playing freshmen a few weeks ago with someone who told me that was a lame excuse because they've had all season to prepare and other teams play freshmen. So I told that person it was not an excuse, it was fact. I asked this person to provide me a list of teams that played 6 freshmen on defense at the same time of a game when it was still undecided this season. The discussion ended there.

I get you but Connor Mitch had great HS tape.

I'm glad RH came here but will wait to see what he can do at this level.
I wasn’t impressed with Connor Mitch’s tape at all, and I stated that on Cockytalk not sure if I did it here; But there was nothing that impressed me about him., I remember seeing him in those elite QB camps, and I was wondering what “Steve Spurrier and G.A Mangus saw” I was hoping the Kid would decommit before signing day!

I get you but Connor Mitch had great HS tape.

I'm glad RH came here but will wait to see what he can do at this level.
Spurrier seems to have a different set of attributes he likes when it comes to QBs. For a guy that is considered an offensive genius he whiffed on a lot of prospects. The year after Mitch he passed on Mason Rudolph to chase after Barker who eventually went to Kentucky and did less that Connor Mitch did here and we all know what Mason Rudolph accomplished at Ok St.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT