ADVERTISEMENT

HIRE FREEZE, NOW!!!

Nothing about Freeze’s history guarantees he will be successful here without cheating. He has never recruited at this level without breaking the rules, he has no history in SC, no ties to our school and as such likely limited connections here. Even if he did come here he would most likely not be here to see year five- success= he leaves for a bigger job, lack of success= we run him off.
This obsession some of ya’ll have with him is odd to me. He had limited success at Ole Miss even with the cheating, won just 5 games his last year and was fired amid multiple scandals. Every other failed head coach we consider people immediately compare to Muschamp, but Freeze is a guaranteed success? It is downright confusing...

Maybe he could win here, but there is nothing about his past that indicates he would be a bigger success than Napier, Beamer or any other candidate we have on the board.

If Fickle, Heupel, and freeze aren’t interviewed we are just settling

Last edited:
Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
It was in Cooper's case....other than that he averaged 10 wins a year....and he was a "southern boy."
Not discounting the Ohio State factor, which weighed heavily in Cooper's case, but it could possibly be said that the camel's back snapped the day we beat them in Tampa. Man, I'm glad I was there to see that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT