ADVERTISEMENT

Holbrook

Gamecock122

Dec 17, 2005
on a serious note, can someone tell me when CCH actually coaches in a game? Every time the camera hits him he is rubbing his chin...rarely does he come out of the dugout and talk to a batter.

Reactions: citadel68
on a serious note, can someone tell me when CCH actually coaches in a game? Every time the camera hits him he is rubbing his chin...rarely does he come out of the dugout and talk to a batter.
I just watched him come out and talk to Hopkins and Tolbert. What game were you at?

I saw him come out and talk to three or four batters today, at least (Cullen and Olsen, Hopkins and Tolbert). In addition, he came out to complain to the home plate ump on Williams' strike out call and was admonished by the HP Ump, who then made his little note in his notepad. Holbrook steps out of the dugout steps every inning moving fielders around to certain positions. I don't know what you are watching, but it's not Gamecock baseball.
P.S. I sit either behind home plate or Section 16, so yes, I have a view of the dugout.

I saw him come out and talk to three or four batters today, at least (Cullen and Olsen, Hopkins and Tolbert). In addition, he came out to complain to the home plate ump on Williams' strike out call and was admonished by the HP Ump, who then made his little note in his notepad. Holbrook steps out of the dugout steps every inning moving fielders around to certain positions. I don't know what you are watching, but it's not Gamecock baseball.
P.S. I sit either behind home plate or Section 16, so yes, I have a view of the dugout.

I like to see Chad coach 3rd base instead of Sammy...

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Remember when Tanner would come out the dugout and talk to our batters in between pitches in huge critical situations? He did that often and I always wondered what he could possibly say to these guys where they'd get a hit and rbi

Remember when Tanner would come out the dugout and talk to our batters in between pitches in huge critical situations? He did that often and I always wondered what he could possibly say to these guys where they'd get a hit and rbi

He comes out when the heat is on, and does a terrible fake job of protesting a call.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT