ADVERTISEMENT

Hold your horses

USCAndy

Jan 2, 2003
Yes it was a win, yes it was badly needed, but it was ONE win. Have to win tomorrow! Gotta have a series victory or its all for nothing!
Posted from Rivals Mobile

Wooooo Hooo!!!! We won a baseball game! Time to party like it's 1999!!! Forget about the fact that we lost our last 4 SEC series and and that beat down we got the night before. It's all good now!!

lol. This is different from the last time I was here. This was the only baseball game I've watched this year and we won.

Originally posted by ReadR00ster:
Wooooo Hooo!!!! We won a baseball game! Time to party like it's 1999!!! Forget about the fact that we lost our last 4 SEC series and and that beat down we got the night before. It's all good now!!
Yes, we should forfeit the rest of the season and demolish Carolina Stadium and bury the 2 trophies...too many emotional memories.

Wait...no let's finish the season so we can all get on here and cry in the early innings every game about how bad the team and coaches suck...like some love to do.

Or, we could just let the season play out and cheer for the...

...ah forget that. It ain't happening on this board.

Originally posted by AgnosticTrollCock:

Originally posted by Gamecock Lifer:
Oh Shut up Candy
Truth hurt when it smacks you in the face, huh?
What? Are you his body guard? Feel the need to protect your fellow TROLLS? Oh, wait, I am talking to a wall- all to the trolls will be gone under their bridges until after our next loss! Sad day for you guys I know... Winning a series over the #4 team in the country leaves so little to bitch about! Go on home and relieve some tension by beating your dog or whatever miserable people do when they run out of things to complain about on the Internet. FANS of this team are going to be excited about a positive sign during what has been a pretty miserable season thus far.

This team has ability. Maybe they have stopped the lousy. I'm willing to see whether that is true.

Originally posted by AgnosticTrollCock:

Oh Shut up Candy
Truth hurt when it smacks you in the face, huh?
What? Are you his body guard? Feel the need to protect your fellow TROLLS? Oh, wait, I am talking to a wall- all to the trolls will be gone under their bridges until after our next loss! Sad day for you guys I know... Winning a series over the #4 team in the country leaves so little to bitch about! Go on home and relieve some tension by beating your dog or whatever miserable people do when they run out of things to complain about on the Internet. FANS of this team are going to be excited about a positive sign during what has been a pretty miserable season thus far.
fans of this team are also going to show frustration and negativity when we are getting our brains beat in series after series with no sign of improvement.

this series win vs vandy was awesome and greatly needed but lets not pretend like the previous month of terrible baseball never happened. i guarantee you all those fans that were negative after thursday are just as happy or even happier than you are about the past two wins. losing sucks and some of us dont choose to pump sunshine like others.

im cautiously optimistic that we can continue to turn this season around with auburn and tenn coming up next before closing with lsu and a&m, but everything positive about this weekend will all be for not if we waltz into knoxville next weekend and get thrashed by UT.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT