ADVERTISEMENT

Home plate ump has gone completely vindictive now! nm

I hope somebody at the game is going to be waiting for this ump I'm the parking lot.

Ump misses a clear strike three call and then throws Myers out of the game for arguing from the dugout. Myers clearly said to the ump "you know you were wrong so you threw me out of the game".

The pitch was still several inches off the plate, and the catcher twisted his glove in a poor attempt to influence the call. Watch the replay. Meyer certainly did not have a good view from the dugout.

You need to check your vision. Our catcher set up outside but the pitcher threw the ball straight over the heart of the plate...should have been a strike.

Reactions: nikolas22
You need to check your vision. Our catcher set up outside but the pitcher threw the ball straight over the heart of the plate...should have been a strike.

I believe you are trying to argue with a troll...AKA Cock Hudson.

ump had a really queer zone
Yep, he sure did. LSU could have rolled it to the plate and it would have been called strike. Even Kyle mentioned the erratic zone a few times. He also indicated Clarke's pitch was a strike but stated we didn't get the call because Taylor had to reach back to the plate to catch it since he was set up outside. Kyle also mentioned he thought it was wrong for the ump to throw Meyers out of the game.

ADVERTISEMENT