ADVERTISEMENT

Honest question please answer turthfully

To reply to the original question - yes. I think she would have more compassion for the affected people. Trump only looks at the stock market for his approbation. He is a narcissistic. He cares only about the stock market and is trying to do anything to keep it afloat. And now he is confronted with a real problem and he is failing miserably.
When has that bitch ever had compassion? She’s screwed over anyone who got in her way.

Last edited:
She had pneumonia. Many who are suffering from this virus are developing pneumonia. It is life threatening. I guess she should have gotten a check up from Trump’s famous NY doctor.
Never heard that one before. More likely that she had too much wine.

Yes, I think Hillary Clinton would have handled this pandemic better than the current person in charge. Unlike trump, she would not have had to cut the CDC staff to save money to build his personal wall (that he promised that Mexico would pay for). She would also be in better shape dealing with foreign leaders to discuss what needs to be done worldwide to help us all come through this. As it stands, I doubt many world leaders would want to speak with our president at all.

For those bringing up Benghazi, she was found innocent of any wrongdoing, just like trump at his impeachment. The difference there is that she had the courage and the guts to take the stand and answer questions, not hide behind lawyers and a corrupt judicial system who stated that they found trump innocent before the impeachment even began and without hearing from any witnesses. She's more likely to give a believable speech about the pandemic without having to bring up her Facebook popularity numbers. I also don't think she would contradict medical experts just because she didn't like what they told her (what republicans refer to as "Fake News").

Feel free to "ignore" me based on this. Won't hurt my feelings a bit and frankly I'd rather not converse with greedy, racist, trump-loving douchebags anyway.

BTW, I think the coronavirus is god's way of saying "your stupid wall isn't going to protect you from the world's problems."
You’re a card carrying left winger. Need to be careful acknowledging God considering the company you must keep waaaaay out there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Expro19
I think that she would have reacted with a greater degree of seriousness than Trump. Outside of closing flights from China, Trump has bungled this entire operation. He was saying that a miracle would make it mysteriously go away, then warm weather would make it go away, then said that we had 15 cases that would eventually go to zero....

Interesting. Guess we would have Republicans criticizing every move she made, everything she said. trying to use it for election purposes. That would be pretty shitty.

Instead of buying medical equipment he put 750k into a failed solar project. Sound familiar?

That's $750 MILLON. $200 million more than the ventilators would have cost.

deBlasio actually auctioned off 500 ventilators in 2016 that Bloomberg had bought in 2006 because they were old and didn't want to pay the maintenance costs.

Swine flu was nothing compared to this. The seasonal flu was 5 times more deadly than swine flu. Obama and Biden just let it run it's course and accepted the deaths. No quarantine. No border closing.

Afterward, Biden said they didn't close the border because "science" said it wouldn't matter, which is retarded, or course. That's why he said called Trump and racist and said to listen to the "science" the other day. Because he would have never stop travel from China, and it would be far worse today.

Reactions: The Coup Nazi
Hillary would have never stopped travel either. None of the swamp creatures would have done it. Too political. Fortunately, Trump followed his instincts and saved a bunch of lives. Fact.

Fauci finally agreed it was the right thing to do and now Biden has completely backtracked and is lying about his stance. Total buffoon.

None of the genius liberals can even now tell you what they would have done to stop it, because they know it wouldn't have mattered. Stopping it in the US was over before we even knew what was going on, thanks to Jhina and the WHO.

Hillary would have never stopped travel either. None of the swamp creatures would have done it. Too political. Fortunately, Trump followed his instincts and saved a bunch of lives. Fact.
Most of the major airlines had stopped flights from China before Trump issued that statement. You do know that, right?

Reactions: howard13
It's just gonna go away.

Is that your proof? Statements he made early/mid February when we didn’t know the magnitude of what we would face? That was even before de Blasio, Cuomo, Barbot, and nutty Nancy were telling everyone this was nothing. Eat, drink, and be merry.

At least his statement regarding Easter was to provide some hope in the midst of all this.

Is that your proof? Statements he made early/mid February when we didn’t know the magnitude of what we would face? That was even before de Blasio, Cuomo, Barbot, and nutty Nancy were telling everyone this was nothing. Eat, drink, and be merry.

At least his statement regarding Easter was to provide some hope in the midst of all this.
Hope? How many people will die because of his "hope"? He ignored the advice of Fauci. That's not hope - that's desperation in the hopes of being reelected.

Most of the major airlines had stopped flights from China before Trump issued that statement. You do know that, right?

Wrong. Here is United's actual press release wording.

United: "Based on the U.S. Department of State’s recent increase of the China Travel Advisory to a Level 4 (Do Not Travel), American is suspending its operations to and from the Chinese mainland beginning today through March 27."

All three knew it was coming and all three did it on Jan 31st, the same day it was announced by Trump.

Hillary wouldn’t have put a travel ban on China in January and that alone would have put us in a far worse spot. I can guarantee you he saved a lot of lives in California. They would have had no idea what was coming much like what happened in Italy. It would have been as bad as New York.

Hope? How many people will die because of his "hope"? He ignored the advice of Fauci. That's not hope - that's desperation in the hopes of being reelected.
Dr. Fauci hasn’t said the President ignored him. Quite the opposite actually. I don’t think he’s desperate, or even needs to be. You must listen to what babbling Biden says about the virus. You likely can understand him. If everyone out here were 3rd graders, you’d probably be a genius. However for adults who can think and reason for themselves, you look like a 3rd grader.

Not sure where you're seeing fault in my statements. I've provided facts, something that trump fans rarely do. Seems they usually just change the subject and insult Hillary, Obama or the clever moniker "libtards" when confronted with something they don't like to hear (i.e. "fake news").

There are some on here who I think are smart enough to take off the blinders and see what the truth looks like. Unfortunately, from what I've seen, most can't or at least won't. I can only IMAGINE the comments coming from people who I've "ignored" on here. Must be a sight!
You must not have ignored many simply because you’re speaking so much about what we’ve said even recently. But hey, give yourself another power high and ignore me. Please.

What? Those death tolls are made up- H1N1 killed about twelve THOUSAND Americans- 0.2% of the 60million it infected. It was literally just a bad flu. If this virus infects 60 million we really will have death totals in the millions! Let’s hope that is not the end result but it looks grim right now.
How do you come up with a death toll in the millions if 60 million Americans are infected by Corona? Just curious.

How do you come up with a death toll in the millions if 60 million Americans are infected by Corona? Just curious.
Most estimates are showing a 2-5% death rate broadly speaking. That puts us around 1.2-3 million deaths if those numbers hold up, but it is
Impossible to tell anything about death rates and real numbers until after the fact... Which was my whole point. My post had virtually nothing to do with estimating death tolls for this virus and everything to do with pointing out how completely wrong the guy I was quoting was regarding the death toll of H1N1... Someone saying 16million died when it was actually 12,000 just to make their point seem more correct is just BS.

Most estimates are showing a 2-5% death rate broadly speaking. That puts us around 1.2-3 million deaths if those numbers hold up, but it is
Impossible to tell anything about death rates and real numbers until after the fact... Which was my whole point. My post had virtually nothing to do with estimating death tolls for this virus and everything to do with pointing out how completely wrong the guy I was quoting was regarding the death toll of H1N1... Someone saying 16million died when it was actually 12,000 just to make their point seem more correct is just BS.
That guy made an awful mathematical mistake about the swine flu and I’ve not seen him retract it. He should. However it’s obvious that so many here are hanging their hat on that, trying to spread that mistake across the spectrum of those with whom they disagree. As far as projected deaths go I’ve not seen anything near millions of deaths. The latest US projections I saw are between 100,000 and 200,000.

That guy made an awful mathematical mistake about the swine flu and I’ve not seen him retract it. He should. However it’s obvious that so many here are hanging their hat on that, trying to spread that mistake across the spectrum of those with whom they disagree. As far as projected deaths go I’ve not seen anything near millions of deaths. The latest US projections I saw are between 100,000 and 200,000.
What does that have to do with anything? I never made any projections of millions of deaths either... I was making a COMPARISON not a PROJECTION... See it works like this- projection: “I think millions will die in America from Covid 19”. I did not say that I said (summarizing so I don’t have to wuote both posts in entirety for context): “IF we have 60 million (confirmed obviously) cases of Covid- as we did with H1N1- THAT scenario would mean we had millions of deaths in America from this virus”...

Additionally, calling his mistake a math error is just not factually correct. A math error would be if be had said “H1N1 has a 5% death rate so if we had a million cases we would have 500,000 deaths”= math error. He was quoting easy to find stats from a pandemic that has passed and has virtually nobody disputing the accuracy of those stats, and seemed to have accurate numbers until he got to the death rate which he violently exaggerated in a seeming attempt to make it seem way more severe than it was which would disparage Obama and reinforce the opinion the was trumpeting. That is something I assumed to be deliberate and was the reason for my response.

So, not to sound rude, but I wonder if you even actually read the post you keep commenting about. Your lack of understanding of what was being said is leaving me wondering why I need to go back and explain every detail of it to you- I felt it was pretty clear, but if not- that is why I reacted the way I did. I have no political motivation behind my responses, I don’t know that guy- or you- from a hole in the ground, but I tend to react rather bluntly when people flat out lie about stuff just to further their argument.... I do not make projections and put no weight in any estimates of current death rates beyond generalizations because the data is incomplete and likely never will be complete. Unless we do antibody testing of every man woman and child in the world we will never have a clue how many people actually had this disease which means we have ruined the entire world’s economy over a disease that may well have a death rate no higher than the seasonal flu. There are estimates out there that some 50-80% of cases NEVER HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS (thus are never tested and go around spreading it to people) . That means, if we think that 1.5 million people have caught it world wide then that means MILLIONS more actually have it right? Tens of millions? HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS? Nobody knows! That is why this is all so stupid. “Ready... FIRE... Aim”- the world responding to this crisis.

Would our Country be better off with Hillary in charge of the Coronavirus.
giphy.gif

Reactions: AsTheCockCrows
You must not have ignored many simply because you’re speaking so much about what we’ve said even recently. But hey, give yourself another power high and ignore me. Please.

No no. I’ve ignored plenty. And I’m about to add to that list. Real quick though, let me just ask this; After reading your posts on what Hillary “would have” done and what Biden “would have” done and what Nancy Pelosi “would have” done... with all of your amazing foresight, why didn’t YOU tell us all about the upcoming pandemic before it started? Or did you have to wait until trump realized that his advisers had been right and that he should have been better prepared? There’s an obvious timeline you can follow showing how out of touch he was and how slow he was to respond even though medical experts had warned him repeatedly. Guess he thought they were all in on the big Democratic hoax, right?

Here’s an idea... try looking at what trump is ACTUALLY doing and not at what you assume Democrats would do. trump is ignoring experts for his own personal benefit. Why is he pushing his quinine cure so hard even though the medical world is saying not to? Why did he fire the inspector general who was going to oversee the spending of 2 TRILLION dollars of taxpayer money and put his own person in charge? And yet you say that Hillary “would have” profited from the pandemic? trump wouldn’t even deny that any of our taxpayer money would go to his own personal holdings. “What a horrible question to be asked,” said trump to the reporter who brought up this question.

Open your eyes. trump and his entire corrupt administration have put into motion the end of a democracy. He has turned our presidency into a dictatorship (maybe you’re happy with that considering your name). Our corrupt judicial system has basically made him impervious to criminal charges and Republican leaders have said that finding him guilty of anything would be bad for America so they’ll let him get away with anything. So much for the constitutionally created system of checks and balances.

I still can’t see why any rational, intelligent person would continue to support him. Maybe I’m answering my own question there.

And stop using nicknames for your rivals. Makes you sound like the 3rd grader you were ranting about.

No no. I’ve ignored plenty. And I’m about to add to that list. Real quick though, let me just ask this; After reading your posts on what Hillary “would have” done and what Biden “would have” done and what Nancy Pelosi “would have” done... with all of your amazing foresight, why didn’t YOU tell us all about the upcoming pandemic before it started? Or did you have to wait until trump realized that his advisers had been right and that he should have been better prepared? There’s an obvious timeline you can follow showing how out of touch he was and how slow he was to respond even though medical experts had warned him repeatedly. Guess he thought they were all in on the big Democratic hoax, right?

Here’s an idea... try looking at what trump is ACTUALLY doing and not at what you assume Democrats would do. trump is ignoring experts for his own personal benefit. Why is he pushing his quinine cure so hard even though the medical world is saying not to? Why did he fire the inspector general who was going to oversee the spending of 2 TRILLION dollars of taxpayer money and put his own person in charge? And yet you say that Hillary “would have” profited from the pandemic? trump wouldn’t even deny that any of our taxpayer money would go to his own personal holdings. “What a horrible question to be asked,” said trump to the reporter who brought up this question.

Open your eyes. trump and his entire corrupt administration have put into motion the end of a democracy. He has turned our presidency into a dictatorship (maybe you’re happy with that considering your name). Our corrupt judicial system has basically made him impervious to criminal charges and Republican leaders have said that finding him guilty of anything would be bad for America so they’ll let him get away with anything. So much for the constitutionally created system of checks and balances.

I still can’t see why any rational, intelligent person would continue to support him. Maybe I’m answering my own question there.

And stop using nicknames for your rivals. Makes you sound like the 3rd grader you were ranting about.
Just about everything you wrote is a damn lie. You know it. I know it. A helluva lot of people here know it too. But you and Nancy, Mario, and deBlasio keep on partying hearty in the midst of this pandemic.

I hope you did put me on ignore. Everyone else here can read my response to your mindless ramblings. I also apologized to my 3rd grade grandson. He was upset that I compared him to you.

What does that have to do with anything? I never made any projections of millions of deaths either... I was making a COMPARISON not a PROJECTION... See it works like this- projection: “I think millions will die in America from Covid 19”. I did not say that I said (summarizing so I don’t have to wuote both posts in entirety for context): “IF we have 60 million (confirmed obviously) cases of Covid- as we did with H1N1- THAT scenario would mean we had millions of deaths in America from this virus”...

Additionally, calling his mistake a math error is just not factually correct. A math error would be if be had said “H1N1 has a 5% death rate so if we had a million cases we would have 500,000 deaths”= math error. He was quoting easy to find stats from a pandemic that has passed and has virtually nobody disputing the accuracy of those stats, and seemed to have accurate numbers until he got to the death rate which he violently exaggerated in a seeming attempt to make it seem way more severe than it was which would disparage Obama and reinforce the opinion the was trumpeting. That is something I assumed to be deliberate and was the reason for my response.

So, not to sound rude, but I wonder if you even actually read the post you keep commenting about. Your lack of understanding of what was being said is leaving me wondering why I need to go back and explain every detail of it to you- I felt it was pretty clear, but if not- that is why I reacted the way I did. I have no political motivation behind my responses, I don’t know that guy- or you- from a hole in the ground, but I tend to react rather bluntly when people flat out lie about stuff just to further their argument.... I do not make projections and put no weight in any estimates of current death rates beyond generalizations because the data is incomplete and likely never will be complete. Unless we do antibody testing of every man woman and child in the world we will never have a clue how many people actually had this disease which means we have ruined the entire world’s economy over a disease that may well have a death rate no higher than the seasonal flu. There are estimates out there that some 50-80% of cases NEVER HAVE ANY SYMPTOMS (thus are never tested and go around spreading it to people) . That means, if we think that 1.5 million people have caught it world wide then that means MILLIONS more actually have it right? Tens of millions? HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS? Nobody knows! That is why this is all so stupid. “Ready... FIRE... Aim”- the world responding to this crisis.
I read your posts. Your latest to me is a rambling rant of damn near impossible to understand mumbo jumbo, trying to validate what you’ve already said. You must be sending Joe Biden a copy of your posts. It sounds like what he’s saying to the media almost every day.

Reactions: Garnet chicken
Would our Country be better off with Hillary in charge of the Coronavirus.
No, I will say this though. I doubt we would be in quarantine right now and the media would be praising he decisions every time she took a dump because of her resourcefulness in using the right amount of TP. I agree that this thing is a big deal, but the media wants it to be bigger because of trump. Some have already used the H1N1 reference, look no further than how the media is spinning it. Not saying she would have been worse but damn sure not saying it would be better, you just wouldn't hear about it as much.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT