ADVERTISEMENT

Honesty Hour: Addressing some takeaways from the UCF game

fair assesment....it's funny feeling a little thin at RB - that has not been the case in a LONG TIME at USC

Honest takeaway? Nunez clearly gives us the best chance at winning games going forward. He looked better than average in his 1st career start & he's just a freshman :cool:

Lets calm down here with back on track. UCF is statistically the worse offense in college football. They gave the defense several INT gifts. We were not able to establish any kind of running game. For another game we had stupid self inflicted plays on special teams. Nunez got better as the game went on which is great. But his first throw of the game should have been an easy pick, and he got away with another DB drop. Cant do that if you want to win. This team is still not great in the red zone. The USC DBs look as bad in coverage as I have ever seen in my life. Now those are the negatives...

The positive I think is the team will go to Mizzou at least thinking they CAN win. The linebackers are playing aggressive. I agree with HBC. If the offense can just get a little bit of a lead the defense can start teeing off on people.

Reactions: gamecockblack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT