ADVERTISEMENT

Honk, if your team has scored a TD in 2018!

rh7iy.jpg

Reactions: BigTomE
The entire SEC East is playing.....Somebody better let the media know because they forgot to invite everybody except Georgia to media day today!! If Georgia wins, do they have to rotate the trophy to each SEC East school??? Asking for a friend!;)

Anyone ever noticed how bad Clemson’s fan base sucks as a whole? They are like a crazy, religious cult with an extra side of ranch dressing to help lube up the butthole.
Not so much since last Monday, which is nice.

But you’re right about the cult. I’ve heard “Bama had an extra week”, “we were in it for 2 1/2 quarters”, “we gave it away with turnovers” from every tater I know. It’s like if one throws out an excuse it spreads like wildfire through the tater social network.

This is great. But if the past is any indication, you know some tater is going to resurrect this thread in November right?

This is great. But if the past is any indication, you know some tater is going to resurrect this thread in November right?
Sure thing. Some people are so soulless and pathetic that they need that quick fix to give their life meaning for 5 minutes.

Reactions: Cock_Donor
The entire SEC East is playing.....Somebody better let the media know because they forgot to invite everybody except Georgia to media day today!! If Georgia wins, do they have to rotate the trophy to each SEC East school??? Asking for a friend!;)

Did you think that was clever? Really? It's pretty lame. I honestly don't mind
a-holes from Clemson posting here as long as the add something to the discussion, if you can't do that at least be witty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT