ADVERTISEMENT

Hoops: Doby commits

Love the fact that he actually uses the backboard to bank in the shots from short range. Kid has size and will be a good addition to our bench - something that was missing last year.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Awesome commit from a guy we out recruited DePaul for.

I'm just kidding.....I'm about 90% positive we make it to the NCAAs next season.

Chick bring me up to speed on the X and his condition.
He is still on the ventilator, and they are still trying to get him off without much success I don't believe. He still wants to live, so they have to keep trying. Hard on the girls to keep having to worry about this, but it's up to him at this point. They want the girls to sign a POA, but they don't want to have to do that and possibly be liable or responsible for his bills. This could go on for awhile, I guess. Sigh...

He is still on the ventilator, and they are still trying to get him off without much success I don't believe. He still wants to live, so they have to keep trying. Hard on the girls to keep having to worry about this, but it's up to him at this point. They want the girls to sign a POA, but they don't want to have to do that and possibly be liable or responsible for his bills. This could go on for awhile, I guess. Sigh...
Good luck and thanks for replying. I wouldn't sign anything. Good luck.

Reactions: chick75
welcome aboard.....doby was recruited by alot of big time schools

dobby-harry-potter-dog-222063.jpg

Reactions: chick75
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT