ADVERTISEMENT

Hope all you Gamecocks

heelzfor2

Aug 16, 2002
Winnabow, NC
are okay. I was in Florence last Friday and Saturday and it was soaked. I know most of you hate North Carolina but NC has sent some help to you Sandlappers.....just wanted to point this out to the NC haters.

“With the traumatic flooding occurring in South Carolina, I’ve directed North Carolina’s Emergency Management officials to provide as much logistical support as they need from us,” Gov. Pat McCrory said. “Our state has sufficient personnel and supplies to keep North Carolinians safe if conditions warrant.”

North Carolina has sent help to South Carolina after historic flooding washed out roads and bridges, leaving some residents stranded in their homes, businesses and vehicles.

Members of NC National Guard and six North Carolina Helo-Aquatic Rescue Teams (NC HART) deployed for Columbia, S.C., Sunday evening, according to WSOC.

Twenty-one men in three helicopters left from a National Guard base in Salisbury, N.C., at approximately 6 p.m.

Major Jack Potvin told WSOC that crews were notified that they were being deployed around noon on Sunday, loaded up their equipment, and received their orders and an update on the conditions in South Carolina.

are okay. I was in Florence last Friday and Saturday and it was soaked. I know most of you hate North Carolina but NC has sent some help to you Sandlappers.....just wanted to point this out to the NC haters.

“With the traumatic flooding occurring in South Carolina, I’ve directed North Carolina’s Emergency Management officials to provide as much logistical support as they need from us,” Gov. Pat McCrory said. “Our state has sufficient personnel and supplies to keep North Carolinians safe if conditions warrant.”

North Carolina has sent help to South Carolina after historic flooding washed out roads and bridges, leaving some residents stranded in their homes, businesses and vehicles.

Members of NC National Guard and six North Carolina Helo-Aquatic Rescue Teams (NC HART) deployed for Columbia, S.C., Sunday evening, according to WSOC.

Twenty-one men in three helicopters left from a National Guard base in Salisbury, N.C., at approximately 6 p.m.

Major Jack Potvin told WSOC that crews were notified that they were being deployed around noon on Sunday, loaded up their equipment, and received their orders and an update on the conditions in South Carolina.
Thank you & NC residents for your support & concern during this trying time in SC. Things are slowly getting back to normal but many lost their homes. Continue to keep us in your prayers

Gee...I don't think USC hates NC...maybe in our ACC days. Now...I do not believe there is any strong dislike. We appreciate NC's help!

Reactions: heelzfor2
we are very appreciative of everyone's help & support during this catastrophe especially our sister state to the north. take care, heelz. always like reading your posts.,

I think the dislike is more on the sports fields and in the arenas. People are people no matter in the northern state or the southern one. Thanks to your people for helping out our people!

I know guys and we will always help each other out in times of need because at the end of the day we are all Americans. I just wanted to point out to some of the folks that have talked shit about the State of NC that some good does come from NC....

Wish you and your families the very best and hope if you were affected by the storms you recover soon!!!!!

I am very appreciative of any help anyone gives to those in Columbia and surrounding areas. We have heard from LSU fans, Dawgs fans,Clemson fans and others on this forum sending prayers and well wishes to the good folks in our state. All prayers are very much needed. Thanks heelzfor2 for your thoughts. Any hate towards NC is strictly rivalry and football talk. Never personal or about the good folks in NC in my opinion. Good luck to the heelz moving forward.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT