ADVERTISEMENT

Hope you stocked up on chicken wings

BigWillieCock

Gold Member
Sep 14, 2007
Sanderson Farms, third largest chicken producer in US, is running out of wings to supply restaurants and grocery stores.

Damn I like my wings. How I yearn for being short on just paper products.

Years back Publick House had some of the best wings in Cola. but the ones last week were pathetic, tasteless and scrawny.

Went to a casual BBQ restaurant last night. The brisket dinner (7oz. of meat; frozen, crinkle cut fries; 1/2 cup of slaw; and 5 hushpuppies) $21.99. I love brisket, but not that much. Restaurant said its raw meat costs up 30%.

Went to a casual BBQ restaurant last night. The brisket dinner (7oz. of meat; frozen, crinkle cut fries; 1/2 cup of slaw; and 5 hushpuppies) $21.99. I love brisket, but not that much. Restaurant said its raw meat costs up 30%.
It will keep rising before it gets better.

When we can’t produce chickens, there’s a major problem... damn that Joe Biden! Lol

Sam’s has excellent Brisket (cooked)
- give it a try

Reactions: gcobob
Sanderson Farms, third largest chicken producer in US, is running out of wings to supply restaurants and grocery stores.

Damn I like my wings. How I yearn for being short on just paper products.
If only we could come up with a way to get rid of this stupid pandemic! Like, if we just had a shot that people could get that would stop the spread or something… Bah well we can dream right? Guess we just have to sit around wishing while we run out of food, lumber, toilet paper… and let the government and private industry systematically end personal freedom.

If only we could come up with a way to get rid of this stupid pandemic! Like, if we just had a shot that people could get that would stop the spread or something… Bah well we can dream right? Guess we just have to sit around wishing while we run out of food, lumber, toilet paper… and let the government and private industry systematically end personal freedom.
I know right? But then, if only people would use their brains for reasonable positive good rather creating crazy conspiracy theories that the government was trying to kill, control, manipulate, brainwash, break, track, them.

I never thought we’d get a year into this mess and have so many people hell bent on doing everything possible to extend this out by being stupid. Man, the people of 1918 would whip their ass to have the chance at a vaccine in a year.

This is a more complex issue than just CoVid. The shutdowns didn’t help, they caused the production slowdown. Now the issue is more about inability to have enough workers to ramp up production needed to dig out of the hole.

On the flip side Jeep is about to lay off 1600 workers as they scale back production due to the chip shortage.

It’s Superfriends bizzarro world.

This is a more complex issue than just CoVid. The shutdowns didn’t help, they caused the production slowdown. Now the issue is more about inability to have enough workers to ramp up production needed to dig out of the hole.

On the flip side Jeep is about to lay off 1600 workers as they scale back production due to the chip shortage.

And the chip shortage can not be fixed in the US. We buy all of those from Taiwan, we don't even have the ability to produce those.

Reactions: funktavious

Why do they have a problem finding workers though? 🤔

Nope....we can't make them that small. No investment in R&D or in production facilities...shareholder distributions and stock buybacks looked better on Wall Street.

And, now, the US chip industry wants $500B in "infrastructure" investment to build those facilities....but still have to buy the chips necessary to produce the smaller chips from Taiwan.

Short term planning at its worst.

Nope....we can't make them that small. No investment in R&D or in production facilities...shareholder distributions and stock buybacks looked better on Wall Street.

And, now, the US chip industry wants $500B in "infrastructure" investment to build those facilities....but still have to buy the chips necessary to produce the smaller chips from Taiwan.

I watched this yesterday,go to 35:14 in the video.

They also talked about crypto at 43:50..a few good topics in this stream.

Reactions: rogue cock

Using all means necessary to pad the bottom line isn't good business - it's just hiding the ball. But that's the American corporate system - and also why the perceived values of the stock market aren't a good barometer of the strength of American businesses.

Reactions: rogue cock
Just calm down and you'll be all right. Why a freak out/complain thread on every little thing? Give it a rest Chicken Little

Always remember this is the midset of most of corporate America.

“IDEALLY”, said Jack Welch in 1998, when he was chief executive of General Electric, “you’d have every plant you own on a barge to move with currencies and changes in the economy.”

They don’t care where it’s build as long as it’s cheap.

I know right? But then, if only people would use their brains for reasonable positive good rather creating crazy conspiracy theories that the government was trying to kill, control, manipulate, brainwash, break, track, them.

I never thought we’d get a year into this mess and have so many people hell bent on doing everything possible to extend this out by being stupid. Man, the people of 1918 would whip their ass to have the chance at a vaccine in a year.

I'll protect my family and myself the way I see fit. You protect your family and yourself the way you see fit. It is NOT my job to protect you. Nor is it your job to protect me. This is America and we have choices. Whatever choice one decides to make, is between themselves and family. You know, the whole "my body, my choice" thing? Or, the "keep your laws off my body" position. It swings both ways. Stay safe.

Reactions: Cybercock
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT