ADVERTISEMENT

Horsetail tackle?

Dammnn,

I knew one day that would happen. Now JD has to protect his own hair...or payback. Lol, lol, rotflol.

Reactions: cockofdawn
Dammnn,

I knew one day that would happen. Now JD has to protect his own hair...or payback. Lol, lol, rotflol.

I've always figured with that hairstyle so prevalent that there was an unwritten rule amongst players that the hair was 'off-limits' so to speak. I guess not! LOL!

Reactions: cockofdawn
Baseball is the only sport where unwritten rules are followed. They chose to wear the style they accepted the risk.

Me? I don’t have that problem;

Balding since twenty nine.

Too slow to ever get in front of someone.

Dammnn,

That would involve holding. This is great. The only thing wrong with it is that it doesn't happen more often. Also, this is the other end of the tackling spectrum from "The Hit".

That would involve holding. This is great. The only thing wrong with it is that it doesn't happen more often. Also, this is the other end of the tackling spectrum from "The Hit".

I don’t know about that.

Imagine the hand strength plus delicate touch it takes to pull a man down by his hair and not ruin his do.

I wonder how clean a man who wears his hair like that keeps it. Probably not very. I was glad to see blackilocks dragged down.

Damn you know that hurt . Somebody a few years ago got a dread ripped out in a game . I think it might have been Marion Barber back a few years back . Hey it’s perfectly legal . You can pull hair in the UFC too . Royce Garcie did it All the time .

Clowney can pull you down by a single hair strand.
Our current defenders get pulled down the field.

Remember Steelers DB Troy Polamalu? Had that great long hair? He even did shampoo commercials. Being a DB I guess he figured he was pretty safe. Remember seeing him make an interception and get snatched down by the hair. Loved it!

Reactions: 92Pony
Lol, c'mon man why'd you pull my hair... c'mon man why'd you try to run from me? Too funny.

ADVERTISEMENT