ADVERTISEMENT

How about this conspiracy theory..

jimnasium

Jun 21, 2001
Bladenboro, NC
It sounds a little silly to some I know but could we be witnessing a mutiny? It's clear the team has quit so is there a message there? It seems to me that ever since Buscher left things began to go south. You keep hoping for the team to snap out of it but then things get worse by showing NO signs of life. It happened under Sparky Woods.

It sounds a little silly to some I know but could we be witnessing a mutiny? It's clear the team has quit so is there a message there? It seems to me that ever since Buscher left things began to go south. You keep hoping for the team to snap out of it but then things get worse by showing NO signs of life. It happened under Sparky Woods.

It will ALWAYS happen (here or anywhere else) when the school/athletic administration refuses to act QUICKLY when things start heading south.

Nah, They arent quitters. Never have been, never will be.

Not buying that theory...I think they are just a bad baseball team...It's really that simple...Poorly coached, uninspired and kool-aid for blood is how you lose 17 games before May

Not buying that theory...I think they are just a bad baseball team...It's really that simple...Poorly coached, uninspired and kool-aid for blood is how you lose 17 games before May
Have a sick feeling that we are going to hit the dreaded 20 losses before 30 wins. Not sure we can even get near 30 wins.

Reactions: lawcalcock
No I don't think it's a mutiny. They are just poorly coached.

All I do know is this whole thing is bizarre. We didn't just forget how to hit or play. What did we have last night three past balls and a wild pitch? Oh well, we can't fix it by speculating.

All I do know is this whole thing is bizarre. We didn't just forget how to hit or play. What did we have last night three past balls and a wild pitch? Oh well, we can't fix it by speculating.
Those things happen when there are poor relations between the coach and the players. Evidently poor relations between the head coach and assistants is a problem too.

Reactions: rogue cock
Those things happen when there are poor relations between the coach and the players. Evidently poor relations between the head coach and assistants is a problem too.
Roger that. That's the kind of stuff that lead to my post. These guys aren't nuts they know Chad's butt is in a sling and only they can save him.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT