ADVERTISEMENT

How bad do you want football?

CDC director says he believes we could end the epidemic if everyone wore face masks for the next 4-6 weeks. I know it's hard to take seriously what these people say, given that they are the same ones who told us a few months back that face masks were useless, but isn't it at least worth a shot? It's got to be a better option than shutting things down again.

I am agreeing with you about wearing mask to keep from shutting things down but not because of not having football. I don't care if we have football or not. I have zero interest in football at this time.

I want football but anticipate that it will turn into a major league political crapfest.

I don’t care about football but I’m ok with it being political too.

Since everyone on here clearly identifies as “freedom loving patriots“, we should be celebrating people exercising their freedoms, not getting mad that we have to watch them express their freedom.

There is nothing more enjoyable than tuning into Fox News to listen to them interview Jon Voight, Scott Baio, Dean Cain, or Ted Nugent and hear their views on politics and why entertainers should never talk politics. They, and their loyal viewers, never quite see the irony.

I don’t care about football but I’m ok with it being political too.

Since everyone on here clearly identifies as “freedom loving patriots“, we should be celebrating people exercising their freedoms, not getting mad that we have to watch them express their freedom.

There is nothing more enjoyable than tuning into Fox News to listen to them interview Jon Voight, Scott Baio, Dean Cain, or Ted Nugent and hear their views on politics and why entertainers should never talk politics. They, and their loyal viewers, never quite see the irony.
I agree with one point, I don't care about football that much. But I totally disagree with the rest of your post. I watch football to see football. Active, athletic competition. I have no desire to see someone displaying their opinion on a football field. Even in the rare case that their opinion aligns with mine, I don't think that the football field is the proper venue for that.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
I would like to watch SEC, B10, B12, and Pac12. No other conference is enjoyable to watch or competitive and won't be for another 6 or 7 years.

I agree with one point, I don't care about football that much. But I totally disagree with the rest of your post. I watch football to see football. Active, athletic competition. I have no desire to see someone displaying their opinion on a football field. Even in the rare case that their opinion aligns with mine, I don't think that the football field is the proper venue for that.

We disagree.

I like freedom and value freedom of expression. I don’t pick and choose when I like it and when I don’t.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT