ADVERTISEMENT

How bad will Clemson beat us

Status
Not open for further replies.
What they do good "short quick passes". We go bad "playing 7 yards off the wr". 40-14 taters.

No telling but I think we'll make it a good game. We can win it but have to play mistake free and force three plus turnovers

No telling but I think we'll make it a good game. We can win it but have to play mistake free and force three plus turnovers
I appreciate your positive attitude, but it will take more than playing mistake free and forcing turnovers. We will require supernatural help in order to beat klempsun. Voodoo dolls, curses, ouija boards and mass hypnosis come to mind.

The whole " throw the record books out the window" crap doesn't work for USC and clemson. The team with the better record wins 95% of the time. 1980, 1986 tie, and 2009 are really the only time a big underdog has won.

Reactions: bankston1
If Hoke would quit being hardheaded and TRY to disguise his coverages and not play his corners 30 yards off the receiver then I'd like our chances a whole lot better. Right now though I'm seeing a pretty good butt whooping laid on us.

I think Clemson will score on a out any team out there pretty well. I won't say at will, but they will score. I think, however, that SC will make a much better showing than Miami. I don't brag, especially to our rival, but Clemson made Miami look like a JV team. They tried to start a fight before the game so I'm glad we beat them. Anyway, my prediction for our game is 41-19 Clemson. That's not me talking junk fellas, I promise. I love our rivalry and wish you guys luck the rest of the way.

Probably as bad as holtz last year coaching. Question is can we score 17. They are better in every position. Pretty sad seeing us this bad.

For once they need to play agressive with blitzes and hitting receivers off the line and maybe just maybe hit watson like you mean it instead of I'm scared to hit anyone shots. Hasn't changed all year, so it would be a shock if they did.

Reactions: gamecockblack
If Hoke doesn't adjust his scheme and the d line doesn't stop the run, then Clemson will score as many points as they want to. Clemson throws short passes and runs the ball extremely well which is our weaknesses.

I would say close to Miami. I don't think we can score unless it is a long pass. We won't be able to get it in from the Red Zone by passing or running. I think mid-50's to nil. I feel like this coaching staff at Carolina really let us down. They are responsible for this mess. None of them could coach anywhere else at the collegiate level with their track record.

Reactions: luvmygamecocks
The team with the better quarterback usually wins. Sooo, yeah, it doesn't look good now. But there's a lot football to be played between now and then. Players get injured, other players emerge.

If they play watson the entire game.... they could hang 60+ on us easily. My guess is 40+ at the half to 10 for us. They will put in the second and third teams and finish the game in a mid 50's to 17. Lets say 56-17

If our defense falls for that trick play Clemson ran on Miami then you know our coaches are worthless and don't study film. You know they're going to run something like that.

If Hoke doesn't adjust his scheme and the d line doesn't stop the run, then Clemson will score as many points as they want to. Clemson throws short passes and runs the ball extremely well which is our weaknesses.
I think Hoke is simply damned determined to run that god-awful Tampa 2. Don't expect anything different.

Reactions: GamecockJL
If our defense falls for that trick play Clemson ran on Miami then you know our coaches are worthless and don't study film. You know they're going to run something like that.
Agree 100 % we better not fall for the snap the ball the linemen dont move roll to the right throw back to the left BS play.

The fact of them playing the next week will help keep the score down. I say they jump out to 4 to 5 td lead and rest their stars. It will be somewhere around 45-14 range.

Reactions: IPOC369
I would say close to Miami. I don't think we can score unless it is a long pass. We won't be able to get it in from the Red Zone by passing or running. I think mid-50's to nil. I feel like this coaching staff at Carolina really let us down. They are responsible for this mess. None of them could coach anywhere else at the collegiate level with their track record.
We are dead last in total touchdown in the redzone. We only have 6 total touchdowns in the redzone.. 3 rushing and 3 passing. Memphis has 32...

Silver lining? If we poop the bed,(when) their win will look bad .
Black lining? They can legitimize running the score up on us.

Pretty much everything Clemson does is effective against us. I'm thinking a 45-17 or 52-20 type of game. Unless something drastic happens, it will get ugly in the first half.

They weren't this much better than us when they won 63-17.
That game actually had USC favored by 1. Lou Holtz changed the game plan on Thursday, and we had players confused everywhere. Half were playing zone, half man. It was bad all around.

I don't think it would've mattered anyway. Starting with the FSU game, Clemson started killing everyone for the rest of the year. They may have been the best in the country at the time, once they started rolling.

It just blows me away the negativity...I hope all the naysayers stay at the damn house that day. Hell the game is a month away and you guys think we have already lost. It just blows my mind. I'm thinking our guys will play with crazy emotion...the crowd will be extremely loud. And Carolina comes out on top...out of pure adversity! "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn't work hard"

Stay positive!

Pretty much everything Clemson does is effective against us. I'm thinking a 45-17 or 52-20 type of game. Unless something drastic happens, it will get ugly in the first half.

my prediction...have obc come back and read stories to whats left of our team in the lockerroom while the "tators" play each other in OUR stadium for the State Championship...bullshit!!! I don't predict wins or losses even thought most of you all are conceding a loss, I will buy your ticket at cost including your seat tax to go with the 16 I have for the game. Keep your ass at home and watch with all the tators that are buying up cheap ass walmart clempson crap and jumping on the bangwagon right now...that goes for you to beckham!!!

I hope and pray I never have to go to war with any of you above...UNREAL!!!!!!!!

SEMPER FI...Go Cocks!!!...

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT