ADVERTISEMENT

How bad will Clemson beat us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good one. Your elementary level "insults" are a clear display of your lack of intelligence. You're not very good at this.
I'm your master, don't fool yourself. I'm not the only one who see's through your Orange haze. Go back to your inbred trash on Tigernet. You have been exposed.

I'm your master, don't fool yourself. I'm not the only one who see's through your Orange haze. Go back to your inbred trash on Tigernet. You have been exposed.

You lost little boy? Where's your mommy little boy? I'll be here, posting, every day. Get use to it my little irrelevant friend. I see it, you have two choices...either ignore me...or leave. You choose.

You lost little boy? Where's your mommy little boy? I'll be here, posting, every day. Get use to it my little irrelevant friend. I see it, you have two choices...either ignore me...or leave. You choose.
Oh no sir. I'm not gonna ignore you, I'm gonna be your shadow, your best friend. Your response is another dead give away that you are a tater, can you guess why?

Oh no sir. I'm not gonna ignore you, I'm gonna be your shadow, your best friend. Your response is another dead give away that you are a tater, can you guess why?

Feel free to shadow me and tag along with me...all my b*****s do. You're no different.

I'll treat you like I do my one night stands. I'll have fun at your expense for awhile...then I'll get bored destroying you intellectually and then I'll just ignore you and continue to do as I please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT