ADVERTISEMENT

How can the Cajuns be 8 & 1........

These teams just line up run the ball and every once in awhile do a bootleg or roll out miss direction. Looks like the offence they ran in taderwille while we owned them 5 in a row. All these clemson posters doing miss direction on this board hoping we hire this jokester.

Reactions: uscnoklahoma2
I have seen them play before... Keep in mind App State is good! They shut us down easy enough last year. La usually looks better than this, they had a much more interesting offense last game I watched.

Also did anyone know- App St’s coach Shawn Clark was an OL coach for them his whole career. Recently spent some time as “co-oc” (talk about an ambiguous title) and AHC, but App St- a team that was ranked when they beat us jusy last year- a BETTER PROGRAM THAN US, saw fit to promote their OL coach to HC in large part because of the endorsements of the players who called for him to be the new coach because of his passion for the job and the school... 🤔. I feel there is some sort of comparison to make here but I just can’t seem to...

They are 7-2 this year and seem to be every bit as good at La. App wins every year and they know what is important when building a winning culture.

I have seen them play before... Keep in mind App State is good! They shut us down easy enough last year. La usually looks better than this, they had a much more interesting offense last game I watched.

Also did anyone know- App St’s coach Shawn Clark was an OL coach for them his whole career. Recently spent some time as “co-oc” (talk about an ambiguous title) and AHC, but App St- a team that was ranked when they beat us jusy last year- a BETTER PROGRAM THAN US, saw fit to promote their OL coach to HC in large part because of the endorsements of the players who called for him to be the new coach because of his passion for the job and the school... 🤔. I feel there is some sort of comparison to make here but I just can’t seem to...

They are 7-2 this year and seem to be every bit as good at La. App wins every year and they know what is important when building a winning culture.
So we should promote Wolford to HC? Because we weren't looking at any SC assistants.

And he just got the hc job..after three are four very successful coaches before him..the last one was from nc state and was their only one year ..btw Clark has lost 3 games already this year..the most in a season than the last 2 app. Coaches

I haven't read all of the posts above but don't base the good or bad on one game! I mean La didn't win nine games by playing badly.

LOL. He's not a passer.

Levi Lewis merely threw for 3,050 yards with a 64.3 completion percentage (243-for-378) and 26 touchdowns last season, when UL went 11-3, made it to its second straight Sun Belt Conference championship game and beat Miami (Ohio) of the MAC at the LendingTree Bowl in Mobile.

The 3,050 yards and 26 TD throws both were school records, and now Lewis is on national preseason watch lists for major awards including the Davey O’Brien, the Maxwell, the Manning and the Johnny Unitas Golden Arm.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT