ADVERTISEMENT

How did we go from the Penthouse in baseball to that other "house" in just a few short years?***

I'm HOPING it is just a combination of Chad destroying the culture of the program, worse recruiting, and I REALLY hope this year is because Kingston honored Chad's offers.
As someone else said last week, what we are seeing today is a product of actions taken 3-4 years ago by the previous staff. I will warn you now. There will be a great many new faces next year, a lot of them JUCO guys. Don't panic by what you may see happen in the offseason.

Music to my ears. The worst action is inaction.

As someone else said last week, what we are seeing today is a product of actions taken 3-4 years ago by the previous staff. I will warn you now. There will be a great many new faces next year, a lot of them JUCO guys. Don't panic by what you may see happen in the offseason.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
Kingston had a terrible second season at South Florida, as he went through the process of turning over the roster. Had a great year 3. Suspect he’ll do the same here if the JUCO players stick and don’t go pro.

What I still don’t know about Kingston is if we went cheap because the BOT said we had to go cheap, or if Ray really felt like Kingston was the guy and we simply didn’t have to pay top dollar for him. There must have been a number of more qualified, more expensive candidates interested in the position.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT