ADVERTISEMENT

How do we match up with the holes in the midweek baseball game tonight?***

I heard today that their midweek guy that’s pitching against us fell out of a weekend starter role. But, I’m sure they’re good.

I heard today that their midweek guy that’s pitching against us fell out of a weekend starter role. But, I’m sure they’re good.
They aren’t nearly as good as previous years, as NCState swept them, and State isn’t very good. But we never match up well against them in these midweek games.

So far Mahoney either is either missing the strike zone or serving up BP. Three straight hits to start for the Tarholes.

That play brought up an interesting question - when is the last time that you have seen a lf come even close to gunning down a guy at the plate from that part of the field? It seems that outfielders these days just don't have the arms like they did when I grew up.
Mechanics werent that good either. Cut off guy couldn't have cut it off if he wanted to

Is Wimmer hurt, Covid or just have the night off. It’s hard for me see that he is just out tonight being our best hitter of average.

Reactions: jeff2001
Back to back walks for UNC top 6. 1-1
Got to throw strikes dang

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT