ADVERTISEMENT

How do we match up with the holes in the midweek baseball game tonight?***

You can't be serious?!...its broadcast on the SEC network, all they are talking about is SEC and USC. And it's Kyle Peterson, the best in the biz!
Sounds like the ACC network to me, you must have not been listening earlier! And yes I usually like KP!

You just can't lose to a team like unc. You just can't. Awful pitch call on that lead run. Just embarrassing to me

Reactions: Legendary Cock
We give up way to many 0-2 count hits. It baffles me why in an 0-2 count we are putting anything that’s hittable over the plate. Really poor pitch selection at times and that’s on Meade! I hate loosing in anything to the tar heels. Tough loss...bounce back this weekend!!!

We give up way to many 0-2 count hits. It baffles me why in an 0-2 count we are putting anything that’s hittable over the plate. Really poor pitch selection at times and that’s on Meade! I hate loosing in anything to the tar heels. Tough loss...bounce back this weekend!!!
Yeah we have been doing that all year. I dont get it either. Its gonna get worse if we dont change that. The scouting reports are out.

Living in NC really makes me sick to lose to holes, I mean real sick.
Same here, work with the IDIOTS. I hate SC losing to UnCarolina in Chess, much less Baseball, the best men's program we have ever had!! SICKENING!! hell I guess be happy the didnt NO HIT 'em.. It was beginning to look like that at first.. SWING FOR FENCES every at bat, that is their philosophy..

Same here, work with the IDIOTS. I hate SC losing to UnCarolina in Chess, much less Baseball, the best men's program we have ever had!! SICKENING!! hell I guess be happy the didnt NO HIT 'em.. It was beginning to look like that at first.. SWING FOR FENCES every at bat, that is their philosophy..
It is as if we have two different approaches at the plate. "Swing for the fences" leads to strikeouts and pop-ups way more often than not. When we are disciplined and go the opposite way we are far more successful and the power numbers do not appear to suffer. I don't understand why the second approach is not applied more often but what do I know.....I am just a non casual observer.

Reactions: bflogger28
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT