ADVERTISEMENT

how is t.l. hannah 14-0

Why was Hanna undefeated? Pickens-dude is a one man wrecking crew

Dutch lost a couple of games due weather and game starting too late in North Carolina, yes NC has a rule that states if the game starts past this time, it cannot be played.

Reactions: joplin gamecock 1
I was at TL Hanna this year for a MS football game. Their facilities are unreal. If a public school is going to spend that kind of money on sports alone, I am glad it’s paying off.

Reactions: Brace1
TL Hanna had FIVE FUMBLES in the second half last night, two returned for TD's with one being over 90 yards. Their offense also ran basically the same play over, and over, and over again. They have some big kids, and a good team, but you cannot overcome five turnovers, and an offense with NO IMAGINATION playing Dutch Fork.

Reactions: ezcock and Brace1
TL Hanna had FIVE FUMBLES in the second half last night, two returned for TD's with one being over 90 yards. Their offense also ran basically the same play over, and over, and over again. They have some big kids, and a good team, but you cannot overcome five turnovers, and an offense with NO IMAGINATION playing Dutch Fork.

Turnovers or not TL Hanna could not stop Dutch Forks offense

I would love to see a game between my HS in Richmond, that just win the 6A title today (moving to 5A apparently in 2019) and out scored teams 800-70 this year play Dutch Fork. Would be better than the Super Bowl

A couple of years ago, Byrnes beat that team Mallard Creek from Charlotte that had 4 guys on the defensive line that signed with Div 1 schools..i believe they had a dozen div 1 recruits. If I remember correctly Byrnes was up by 24 at halftime...

No other school in SC has been shown on national tv more than the Rebels...It is still the measuring stick for all others that follow....

Make no mistake, they'll be back...too many kids in Greenville/Spartanburg want to go to school there...not just for athletics either...the band for a long time was only 2nd to Carolina in terms of roster numbers..along with being one of the best nationally in perfomances...

The only school that I think comes in as far as football tradition, would have to be Summerville. South Pointe and Dutch Fork are new kids on the block...

A couple of years ago, Byrnes beat that team Mallard Creek from Charlotte that had 4 guys on the defensive line that signed with Div 1 schools..i believe they had a dozen div 1 recruits. If I remember correctly Byrnes was up by 24 at halftime...

No other school in SC has been shown on national tv more than the Rebels...It is still the measuring stick for all others that follow....

Make no mistake, they'll be back...too many kids in Greenville/Spartanburg want to go to school there...not just for athletics either...the band for a long time was only 2nd to Carolina in terms of roster numbers..along with being one of the best nationally in perfomances...

The only school that I think comes in as far as football tradition, would have to be Summerville. South Pointe and Dutch Fork are new kids on the block...

Gaffney has more tradition than Summerville as far as that goes. Dorman is getting a ton of the kids in that area now as well. Byrnes had a 10 year run but it has been over for 5 years now. They even had a losing record last year. This season was an improvement but the Bentley magic is long gone. In reference to Mallard creek they beat them by 2 in 15 and lost to them by a td in 16.

Gaffney has more tradition than Summerville as far as that goes. Dorman is getting a ton of the kids in that area now as well. Byrnes had a 10 year run but it has been over for 5 years now. They even had a losing record last year. This season was an improvement but the Bentley magic is long gone. In reference to Mallard creek they beat them by 2 in 15 and lost to them by a td in 16.

Summerville had John McKissick. Many in this state know the name of a HS school coach from Summerville High School. We know their uniforms and logo because of him. Dude has more wins than any other football coach ever.

Gaffney is great, but I’m taking Summerville in this one. Couldn’t name a single Gaffney coach. Do know they play on the Reservation though.

Reactions: FORKCOCK
Strength of schedule? Hanna ran through Region 2 in the playoffs - Gaffney, Dorman and Byrnes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT