ADVERTISEMENT

How many of you are left that were here when Plano and I started FGF ?

giphy.gif

Oh my! How are you Mr. Streeter?

Wow it's been a very long time. I didn't realize you were still posting. I rarely am myself but I'm still here. I was on Plano's page six before you and he started FGF.

My profile says November of '98 that's when I believe I joined rivals. Or I think that's when Shoe consolidated something and I had him fix my profile date at some point way back when there was a data merge.

Cheers to you old flyboy!

I believe that I signed on sometime in 1998, the same year I bought my first home computer. I didn't post a lot here at first because I was just learning what it was to own a PC, let alone surf the internet and find content of interest to me. Around the same time, I started posting on the old AST (RIP) and the Gamecock board that The State newspaper ran during that time. I have never used other than my real name here, and do not anyplace else I post.

Last edited:
Started a year later……when it went to Rivals it altered my screen name slightly. Been a long ride.

Reactions: SCexpat38
Hi Coupe, hope you’re well. I, like many am an original member that once went by the name “pelzercock”. Back even before Dan started his Plano Page 3 recruiting page. He always amazed me how he could find out more about Gamecock recruiting from Plano, Tx than Kornblut could locally. Really miss the days when the first place to go for current USC events was here. Stay safe bud.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT