ADVERTISEMENT

How many QB will start and play this year?

vacock#

Oct 26, 1998
Because of COVID and letting the backups play I’ll say

3 starters
5 play

What say you?

It’s 2020. Combine that with the chicken curse, and; We’ll probably end up playing a random dB at QB before the season is over. 3 covid quarantines, and 2 season ending injuries.

I'm going to say that Hill will start and play every game for as long as he is healthy. Muschamp does not have the Spurrier hook. Hill will only come out if we are way ahead with under 2 minutes to go or if he can't walk.

Reactions: Brace1
I'm going to say that Hill will start and play every game for as long as he is healthy. Muschamp does not have the Spurrier hook. Hill will only come out if we are way ahead with under 2 minutes to go or if he can't walk.

Hopefully, Bobo knows when to pull the QB. Who am I kidding...this season will be a bloodletting. I just can't believe we are starting a second string kid from CSU against SEC competition. I'm sorry guys, but that's how I'm feeling. I hope y'all make eat crow when Hill lights it up.

Hopefully, Bobo knows when to pull the QB. Who am I kidding...this season will be a bloodletting. I just can't believe we are starting a second string kid from CSU against SEC competition. I'm sorry guys, but that's how I'm feeling. I hope y'all make eat crow when Hill lights it up.
Yeah and he probably had better receivers at CSU

Reactions: Brace1
3- Hill, Hilinski, and Doty. I don’t think Hill will make it talent wise through the whole season but will be a valuable back up. I see him starting the first game as a security blanket for Bobo.

The one bright spot "I think" is Joe Cox. He might be the best offensive coach we've had at SC under Muschamp. If he can get a couple of these younger guys ready to play WR giving Hill targets who can catch and run we might surprise people. The running game is still a concern with really just Fenwick and Harris with any experience. (maybe White and Amos work their way to some PT)

The one bright spot "I think" is Joe Cox. He might be the best offensive coach we've had at SC under Muschamp. If he can get a couple of these younger guys ready to play WR giving Hill targets who can catch and run we might surprise people. The running game is still a concern with really just Fenwick and Harris with any experience. (maybe White and Amos work their way to some PT)
Yes. RB and WR play will be big. Hope we up for the challenge

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT