ADVERTISEMENT

How many yards will Orth throw for sat?

im hoping at least 200, but im realistically expecting much less....walkon, on the road, between the hedges, gonna be tuff for him....i hope he has a good game

I like the way you think but a newbie, immobile qb like Orth will not throw for 250 on Pruitt's defense.
If he can perfect the forward pass from a horizontal position then I like his chances. Our NFL ready DE's and LB's are going to eat his lunch. Honestly..........this is going to be really ugly for whatever single caller you put out there. Good luck.

When we are used to the Georgia strategy, I don't think the cookie crumbles exactly the way you are envisioning it to. Nevertheless, I'll take your "good luck". If you live in Athens as I do, I'll see you at the game--from the Carolina side, that is.

Go 'Cocks .
CliffordII

I like the way you think but a newbie, immobile qb like Orth will not throw for 250 on Pruitt's defense.
If he can perfect the forward pass from a horizontal position then I like his chances. Our NFL ready DE's and LB's are going to eat his lunch. Honestly..........this is going to be really ugly for whatever single caller you put out there. Good luck.

Yeah, the first two teams you played looked like they really had fear in their eyes.......bwahahahaha. But I'm sure UGA was just "not showing much" in preparation for SC.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT