ADVERTISEMENT

How To Watch Saturday's Game On TV

Caleb Alexander

Publisher
Staff
Apr 14, 2009
I've seen a few questions surrounding the best way to watch the game on your TV Saturday night, and I will say, it's, unfortunately, going to be slightly more complicated than just turning to the right cable channel. That said if you have a steady internet connection, and a smart TV or Roku, or Apple TV, or Firestick (or if you don't, now would be the time to get one), here's an easy way to make sure you catch the game on Saturday night.

1. ESPN+. I don't have this app, but if you want to pay the $9.99 a month you'll get access to all the extended network games for the whole season. But, if you already have a cable subscription, I wouldn't pay the extra fee unless you just want to. There is an easier solution.

2. Download the WatchESPN app on your Smart TV, Roku, AppleTV, Firestick, or other streaming devices. Then you'll log-in with your cable subscription info. Assuming you have the normal SECNetwork as part of your cable subscription, you will get access to SECN+ on the WatchESPN app at no extra charge. If you don't have a SmartTV or streaming device, you could also just plug your laptop or computer directly into your TV using an HDMI cord, and then pull up https://www.espn.com/watch/ and log-in with your cable subscription.

I would test run this before 7:30 on Saturday so you have some familiarity with the program. I'll be happy to troubleshoot any questions you might have in this thread.

Hope this was helpful. I mostly typed it up for my dad. You're welcome pops.

Awesome! So what is your log-in info so we can tune in? Username and password, please!!!

kidding. :)

I have Hulu with the sports channels. It’s been great and I recommend it to anyone.

But sorry, I already have the maximum amount of people mooching off of my account.

Last edited:
I think for sports you can't beat Hulu Live TV. ESPN+ is included, also the ACC, SEC and BigTen Networks. Hulu also has the best on demand and excellent recording features.

I think for sports you can't beat Hulu Live TV. ESPN+ is included, also the ACC, SEC and BigTen Networks. Hulu also has the best on demand and excellent recording features.
Must be a steep price with SECN and Big Ten network.

Might as well go ahead and purchase the ESPN+ as a result in the future more and more SEC games will be televised on ESPN+.

If you want to go the free and maybe grey area.download DofuSports app .just don’t clink on adds.when I use it I use the YouTube link if there’s one available. If it’s not available on tv at the house,I’ll find what I want on this and cast to my tv.It has MLB and NBA etc also.

I renewed my Hulu subscription last night. It's easy to navigate and offers a lot of content for $68 per month.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT