ADVERTISEMENT

How will the defense hold up?

I would like for Belk to be eligible just to have some size next to Kinlaw, we are a fast Defense but we certainly aren't big in size. this can impact our ability versus a UghA O-line. with only one established safety I am nervous there, but I know we have speed as a whole with our DBs (especially some of the younger guys) & Champ & T-Rob aren't going to let us get burnt deep all year but it only takes one or two at the wrong time to cost you a game. I am interested in the personnel groupings up front, does Shameik Blackshear finally take the step we have all been hoping for......;), I like the discussion of him lining up on the inside in passing situations, I just feel like we have all wanted to see him earn time on the field. free JOSH BELK !

The stay healthy equation is always in play, for the first time in a while we have some depth across the board and a few folks that can play 2 or 3 spots in the scheme. I also love how we have a next man up mentality and I dig that, but I also know we have 3 or 4 men on D, that the drop off to their back up would be noticeably different.

If we stay close to the top of the conference in turnovers the potential to exceed last year will be on the table.

I believe the key for the defense, and the team, will be the corner back positions. If we get good play from the corner backs, we will have a great season.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT