ADVERTISEMENT

How will you watch (location, gathering) games?

fowl_mood

Gold Member
Oct 28, 1998
At home by yourself, with family, with friends but masked up, at a restaurant, at an outdoor watch party, etc. Are you going instead?

Of course, this assumes you decide or keep watching them, which is open to debate despite some folks trying to stop the discussion.

Where, how?

On TV at home with my dog. Unless they start protesting during the National Anthem and making it all political. Then I’m going to turn the TV to Netflix and rewatch The Office, or The Walking Dead reruns. Or better yet, take my dog in a nice long walk somewhere.

I enjoy(ed) football. But I don’t put it on the same pedestal as I used to.

Last edited:
My wife's got me rigging a new outdoor TV and dish on our sailboat. Bohicket Marina is installing the equipment tomorrow. She's an Ole Miss volleyball grad from the early 90s. The whole family says Hotty Toddy instead of Hello and Bye. They're all fired up over the match-up and the coaching change. We'll be somewhere around Kiawah, Seabrook, or Edisto. Toss the anchor and watch a ballgame.

Starting to plan a watch party for UT now.
Have a pledge class reunion UF weekend - Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Cheesy Ham and Hashbrown casserole.
Not sure what the rest of the weekends will hold. But I won't be watching the games alone, that's for certain.
I'm ready to get back to living my life. Quality of life/mental health is beginning to outweigh the risk.

At home by yourself, with family, with friends but masked up, at a restaurant, at an outdoor watch party, etc. Are you going instead?

Of course, this assumes you decide or keep watching them, which is open to debate despite some folks trying to stop the discussion.

Where, how?
Which games are you talking about? I'll be watching Gamecock and hopefully other college football - and PGA golf - at home, which is usual.

Which games are you talking about? I'll be watching Gamecock and hopefully other college football - and PGA golf - at home, which is usual.
I was curious where gamecocks will be. Sounds like a little bit of everywhere. I usually watch at a friend's big house gathering if not at the game, but I just don't know.

Have a pledge class reunion UF weekend - Mimosas, Bloody Marys, and Cheesy Ham and Hashbrown casserole.
Not sure what the rest of the weekends will hold. But I won't be watching the games alone, that's for certain.
I'm ready to get back to living my life. Quality of life/mental health is beginning to outweigh the risk.
I hear you!! It's becoming drudgery.

Reactions: Brace1
No plans/desire to watch anything Gamecock until the Pandemic truly subsides.

The schedule modifications with no Clemron matches doesn't resonate. Perhaps it's the "best which can be done" in the current environment, but I personally would rather nothing be done at all than what has been scheduled. It's just not the same.

My invitation must have been lost in the mail:-(
Oh, & when yer mental health is concerned 😟, that train left the station some time ago:)

Last edited:
Reactions: USCBatgirl21
At home and with friends whenever we can get together. It’s gonna be an interesting season for real. I gotta see how Muschamp’s 6th offensive coordinator does.

Reactions: Freddie.B.Cocky
1st game KeyWest, it used to be an away game before Bama made us all change games and drop our Aseesee rivals.
standard away game protocols, Aunt’s House, Uncle’s house, my house, Isle of Palm/ Wind Jammer, Hilton Head Tiki Bar, Last Chance Saloon Wallhalla, Hot Fish Club Murrells Inlet, others not mentioned
We don’t miss home games weather we are entering the stadium or not

Reactions: Brace1
Well, some background for clarity's sake. Long time Silver Spur, elected to let USC keep the booster club fees this year, but opted out of football tickets till 2021. That said, my wife and I will tailgate at our RV spot for most of the games (home and away) this season. Multiple TV's to watch multiple games. Lots of good food, good drink and good friends to go with.

Am I invited to the UT watch party?

Hopefully watching at our tailgate spots in one of the private lots. Have not heard what the plan is yet for said area. If not, on back porch.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT