ADVERTISEMENT

I’ll spoil the ending for you

If Ray was a smart man he would just cancel the Clemson game so we will have enough players for our big 12th game

But... but... Tommy just said it was a great effort by our guys. He said they played hard and are still growing. Sounds like we’re very close!
:mad:

Reactions: jonesz21
We won’t go to either of those bowls with 7 wins, but probably Liberty. Can you imagine Texas Tech against our defense????

But... but... Tommy just said it was a great effort by our guys. He said they played hard and are still growing. Sounds like we’re very close!
:mad:
What year did he not say that? If you got less talented players that are coming back why would you be better?

Next year will be worse. A little better in 2020, then a much better 2021.
Well you not beating Clemson or Georgia or Florida we know any time soon. And damn sure ain’t beating Kentucky. So we starting with 4 losses going forward

I think we're okay. There was a guy on here a few years ago who swore Clemson was now our Tulane. We've got 'em right where we want 'em..

Well you not beating Clemson or Georgia or Florida we know any time soon. And damn sure ain’t beating Kentucky. So we starting with 4 losses going forward

We have 4 auto-losses next year in Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, and kentucky. That means 8-4 is essentially a perfect season

Next year will be worse. A little better in 2020, then a much better 2021.

Sorry, Buddy but, our Fight Song is "Wait Till Next Year" and I've listened to it since 1967 so, I should know all the words, by now, and there ain't no mention any 2020's or 2021's.

Last edited:
Lmao. Next year. Life as a gamecock

What’s funny is next July we will be 8-4 or 9-3 with “toss ups “against UGA, Clemsin, and Bama. And yes we will beat UK and should’ve beat ATM so they will be chalked up as aW also. Because our QB is a senior. And all of our great recruits in our 19th ranked class.
Cool aid season RollLaugh

What’s funny is next July we will be 8-4 or 9-3 with “toss ups “against UGA, Clemsin, and Bama. And yes we will beat UK and should’ve beat ATM so they will be chalked up as aW also. Because our QB is a senior. And all of our great recruits in our 19th ranked class.
Cool aid season RollLaugh

All we have is off season hype. It’s the garnet way

Reactions: ddw1263
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT