ADVERTISEMENT

I’m having the best couple of days in Atlanta of my life

Horseshoe 04

Jan 5, 2014
West Ramp
At the Hotel apparently Ryan Seacrest is on TV taking some blame.
The sports radio stations are in melt down.
We are the boogeyman & this was never supposed to happen with Kirby & the 5 stars.

I couldn’t be happier I have my pressed SC dress shirt to host a company function with about 25 UghA fan/alumni & 1 GA tech fan.....
I love this.

I’m not mean, but I did pack appropriately. I have a standing dollar bet with one my good accounts and he has to give it to me at tonight’s event.

They are lucky I didn’t pack a flag

I have to be in Gainesville next Tuesday soooooooo Mr Kinlaw please sir if you want to give this middle age Gamecock another gift.......

hE64FE6DF
I’m not mean, but I did pack appropriately. I have a standing dollar bet with one my good accounts and he has to give it to me at tonight’s event.

They are lucky I didn’t pack a flag

I have to be in Gainesville next Tuesday soooooooo Mr Kinlaw please sir if you want to give this middle age Gamecock another gift.......

url

Last edited:
Reactions: Horseshoe 04
Have fun. But don't do too much trolling. The Dawg alums have been very polite to me. So much I'm reciprocating.
I feel the same way. Normally I would be rubbing it in their faces but it seems most of the Jawja fans i've came in contact have learned some humility the last few years.

Then again... that's getting close to the 'Don't boo Navy' mentality. I still remember getting hit by a rubber chicken by a drunk Jawja fan in Athens in the 80s.

At the Hotel apparently Ryan Seacrest is on TV taking some blame.
The sports radio stations are in melt down.
We are the boogeyman & this was never supposed to happen with Kirby & the 5 stars.

I couldn’t be happier I have my pressed SC dress shirt to host a company function with about 25 UghA fan/alumni & 1 GA tech fan.....
I love this.

Wait....wasn't that a band from the 50's??

The Sunday morning after we beat the Dawgs in Columbia many years ago. We had breakfast at IHOP and when we came out after eating; my Gamecock plate on the front of my car was bent into a V. Sometimes the Dawgs just can't handle the truth!:cool::cool::cool:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT